- Joined
- Mar 11, 2008
- Messages
- 52
- Reaction score
- 17
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I'm almost done with the translations for this chapter(minus proofreading and TL check)I just can't get these last few lines.Could someone please help...?
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/14489/10
フォルダダブルクックしまーす!!
Does this even make sense in the first place?
リミットフレイワするじゃん?
Katakana was never my forte...I don't even have a clue what this is getting at.
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/14489/13?t=1245655758
I'm guessing with this one:
あまりの人気ぶりに抽選で当たった者しか入れないのよーっ!!
The super popular raffle drawing is going to be such a hit that you can't help but enter!!
The squiggly text in the top half is really hard to read and I'm not sure what half of it means anyway...so any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/14489/10
フォルダダブルクックしまーす!!
Does this even make sense in the first place?
リミットフレイワするじゃん?
Katakana was never my forte...I don't even have a clue what this is getting at.
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/14489/13?t=1245655758
I'm guessing with this one:
あまりの人気ぶりに抽選で当たった者しか入れないのよーっ!!
The super popular raffle drawing is going to be such a hit that you can't help but enter!!
The squiggly text in the top half is really hard to read and I'm not sure what half of it means anyway...so any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

