- Joined
- Nov 8, 2006
- Messages
- 1,746
- Reaction score
- 929
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
What Onomatopoeia said. I mean, she's hasn't got a weak personality like Ussop. Can you imagine someone of Sanji's calibre going "Oh man, there's no way I can beat this guy up because he has 2x the bounty I have" ?
Off topic: And yeah, the Strawhat's fight against Crocodile and Moria are quite secretive. In fact, if you look at all the arcs so far it wasn't really until Enies Lobby that Luffy and crew properly got the credit he probably deserved worldwide.
Off topic: And yeah, the Strawhat's fight against Crocodile and Moria are quite secretive. In fact, if you look at all the arcs so far it wasn't really until Enies Lobby that Luffy and crew properly got the credit he probably deserved worldwide.

