Born again anime fan. Be my friend!

blarg

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
11
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, guys! For a long while I'd just been following Bleach and Gantz, but it felt so routine...
These past few weeks I've found myself with tons of free time.
I'm halfway through Cowboy Bebop as I write this, and I can feel the spark coming back again! I'm also looking for an IRC to hang out on again.

As this is an introduction...
"Bikes, books, booze, beats, baked goods, body mods and breathing smoke is what I like."
Ripped from my Twitter, describes me best.
Also, "In my life, I've spent tons of money on chasing thrills, wild women, etc... The rest I've just wasted" --- (Horribly butchered, Anonymous.)


Oh, here's a pic if you're into that sort of thing.
http://imgur.com/bgOts

I'm Mac.
Be my friend!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Welcome to MH!!:party...

The IRC channel is #mangahelpers on irchighway, if you're interested...also Bleach and Gantz is an interesting combination, and then Cowboy Bebop:notsure....any other stuff you like? Berserk maybe?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
hey hey! welcome to MH...Good to have you here....if you wanna kill some time, join the FF...I'm sure you'll make new friends there :noworry


here's the link
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yeah and what friends :rofl

Welcome to MH ! :^_^ You can also start reading One Piece btw . It's a really good manga and i recommend it wholeheartedly :)
 

blarg

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
11
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for the welcome guys!
Can't seem to get onto the IRC with KVIrc... hmmm ._.

How is Bleach + Gantz + Bebop strange? :P

One Piece is way loooooong.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
what's wrong with making new FF friends :pwnge???????



especially Wolfie aka Scav :rofl



if interested, you can start reading Claymore too :zomg...it's a fantasy manga and I believe you'll enjoy it....
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to MH blarg,

Listen to matzy and read One Piece or maybe you'd like to try out Toriko or Shingenki no Kyojin :nod
 
Top