Shounen Build King by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
12,183
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, last chapter is this week.

Unfortunately, I think the slow burn start and the theme of architecture put a lot of folks off.

I'm sad to see it go.
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
That's sad. I like his art. I loved toriko. And. That's just sad...
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
12,183
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, it's over...but not really?

It's getting a volume release so I imagine the complete conclusion will be there? Or maybe it's shifting to digital only?
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
I love the fact that Mitsutoshi kept writing the series like if it wasn't axed.
 
Top