- Joined
- May 18, 2006
- Messages
- 6,110
- Reaction score
- 1,288
- Country
-
Plot summary from ANN:
Episodes released:
Episode 01 by Shinsen-Subs
Episode 02 by Shinsen-Subs
Has anyone seen this yet? I've seen the first episode (haven't read the manga) and it looks really promising unlike most new anime I've seen lately, at least plotwise. I just hope there's more to the blondie than being a gutless video gamer who went to church in his childhood. I'd really recommend the series if you haven't tried it yet.
Apparently it's based on the Bus Gamer manga and it's by the author of Sayuki. The manga was only one volume long and so the anime will unfortunately consist of only 3 episodes.Anime News Network said:When three complete strangers, Mishiba Toki, Nakajyo Nobuto and Saitoh Kazuo, are hired by a corporation to compete in the Bus Game, an illegal dog-fight conducted in strict secrecy, they are given the team code of "Team AAA" (Triple Anonymous). This group of three who differ entirely from their living environments to their personalities have to work together effectively, but without mutually wiping out their mistrust of each other or prying into each other's privacy. They only have one point in common - each of them need a large amount of money for their individual circumstances. To get the money, they must play in the game despite their very own lives being at stake.
Episodes released:
Episode 01 by Shinsen-Subs
Episode 02 by Shinsen-Subs
Has anyone seen this yet? I've seen the first episode (haven't read the manga) and it looks really promising unlike most new anime I've seen lately, at least plotwise. I just hope there's more to the blondie than being a gutless video gamer who went to church in his childhood. I'd really recommend the series if you haven't tried it yet.
Last edited: