1. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!
  2. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. The 2017 Leaderboard is now finalized and the results are:

1st place: riki and DiMaria Yesta
    2nd place: goldb and Organizized
    3rd place: Farfalla

Congratulations to them and great work to all those that participated over the course of the year. The full leaderboard can be viewed here.

The 2018 Art Contest Year will begin soon. Stay Tuned!!
  4. The semifinals of our Husbando War are finally live! Vote for your favorite Husbando now!
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Shounen Buyuden by MITSUDA Takuya

Discussion in 'Manga # - H' started by Kaiten, May 19, 2011.

1. Kaiten

Kaiten Harasho

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Abu Dhabi
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Volume 1 [​IMG]
    Released 7/15/2011

Buyyden
    By: MITSUDA Takuya
    Genre: Sports, Romance, School Life
    Serialized In: Shounen Sunday
    Mangaupdates

Take Isamu is an elitist 6th grader who looks down at his peers because he is the best at everything he does at school, from looks and smarts, to his luck with girls and his abilities as an athlete. He considers himself to be in the top percent of his age group and is incredibly bored with interacting with the so called normal people. A new student, Kaname Moka, transfers into his school and as she is fairly pretty, Isamu asks her out.

Moka mishears what he says and thinks he wants to challenge her, as she grew up boxing. In fact, Moka is an amazing fighter and can even take down 5 middle school boys at once. Although Isamu can’t stand her violent personality and she can’t stand him for having so much pride, they start to grow attracted to each other. But then Isamu finds out that not only is Moka more athletic than him from all her years of boxing, she's also much smarter than him. Will he able to get over his overly sensitive pride and dive into a romantic relationship? [vyc]

New Series By the Mangaka of Major

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  2. DragonSoul

DragonSoul Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Malaysia
    Re: [NEW] Buyuden by MITSUDA Takuya

i just read the first chapter, it good enough for me to wait another chapter. Also it's funny when main character reacting to the girl

3. Kaiten

Kaiten Harasho

Abu Dhabi

The first two chapters were a little slow but good enough to keep reading and see how the story develops. Take was kind of generic, typically arrogant shounen lead. But Kaname is great, tough as nails and a great counterpoint to him. A cliche, arrogant shounen lead is easier to take after a girl had to stand up for him.

4. Asahina

Asahina News Writer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States

I love mangas like this.
    I've read many manga stories like this, just not in boxing formation.
    It kinda reminds me of "History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi" (beginning chapters of the series). The only difference is that there is not much ecchi-ish like HSDK, and the guy doesn't actually like her until they engage in conversations and situations.

Delinquents are always the bad guys...*sigh*

5. ZayCon

ZayCon Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Norway

Started this manga today, and I've read all scanlated chapters now. I think it's pretty decent, but nothing spectacular. The story is ok and the caracters are ok, but I don't really like the art. The pacing is also a little slow in my opinion. Will continue to read it weekly though.

6. Kaiten

Kaiten Harasho

Abu Dhabi
    Volume 1 HQ Cover:

[​IMG]

7. MJsusan

MJsusan Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

China
    I have not read it. but from the above description, I am eager to read it

8. shukketsumaru

shukketsumaru Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    I just finished Major and am now thinking of reading this. How is it in comparison?