Re: Saladesu's loyal doggy. Visit FF and meet Jorped, you wont regret it 

lol what are u talking bout?what did u expect u guys have scav

lol what are u talking bout?what did u expect u guys have scav

i am talking about this scavlol what are u talking bout?

what did u expect u guys have scav











Darling!Ill sing for you dont listen to Imperium.... This saturday... I am kinda curious how much you heard of yesterday's conversationWell.... Darn
You got my hopes up for nothing, g_b!
Now you need to make a vost where you sing for both me AND Impy PLUS declare once again your love for digitaldude![]()

i think I actually said it twiceHe once said he loved me...


I dont remember saying thatDont listen to him. He once said he would sing for me too. I'm still waiting. ):



hmmm yeas but i can see being trolled by this puppy-chan in the futuregood_boy, do you like the puppy-chan smiley?![]()

