Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".
so at what amount of posts i become a celebrrity?i think its about time
so at what amount of posts i become a celebrrity?i think its about time
I tryhaha your funny a guy . I like.![]()

is there a need for the same post?I understood from the first time i thinkI try![]()





lol asc i do sleep ! gotta read last chap of junjou romantica though
GB, do you ever sleep?
Midnight here... Is it like 6 AM there?
and its 10 pm here


a person who can't write, much less than read cyrilic, will survive this many days in russia.We all thought he was in mother russia![]()

maky i can read and write in cyrilic..... I dont have russian keyboard thats all...a person who can't write, much less than read cyrilic, will survive this many days in russia.
0
gb never had a chance...![]()
you don't need a russian keyboard, to write in russian...maky i can read and write in cyrilic..... I dont have russian keyboard thats all...
@asc and Gb and Dl- i study in US so i go home to Europe on holidays and stuff like that.. LOl GB i didnt know you were from UK. U has theannoyingsmexy british accent?


