Re: Do a mimimimi 2gether with me
I do wanna add you again ;-;
cha-farfalla!
;-;
I do wanna add you again ;-;
cha-farfalla!
;-;
hey ascy . how ya been? Why mimimi? dunno falla likes to say it*yawns*
why the mimimi?
*messes hair* you look like one of the characters of Sekai-ichi.
![]()
I do like him? really?
Anyway when r the Dgm spoilers r supposed to come?

i that happens Goody wont be amusedThis month has 31 days, so it is expected on the 31st. But it's not a fixed date. I remember times it came out on the 28th (it wasn't february) and times it came out only 2 days before the official release.
I'm starting to feel anxious for the next chapter. In the divinity forum, it was pointed out that this chapter might be shorter cause of the volume release, something like 20 pages only.![]()


oh well not too bad.as long as some noah acton, i swear i am killing myself if its some sort of talk between the higher ups in the orderNow comes the second pointm it might be also 20 chapters only on the following chapter too cause of... one-shot and character book.
2 chapters with 20 pages only.![]()
For the Noah!!!
*glomps*
*looks at GB's new sig*
*glomps*
OURANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
*puts anime to play*
"Kiss kiss fall in love..."
![]()

well me 2. I watched the anime until it ended and then i was basically forced in reading manga because iw anted to see how it would end.After repeating the opening song for 5 times...
I prefer the anime. Those small writings out of balloons kill me. I didn't like the pace in the begining of the manga.
The anime is almost perfect, except for the ending. I never laughed so much in 26 episodes.


exy
?
A girl like this:a girl like this :exy
?
hahah indeed. Haruhi so much better with longer hair thoA girl like this:
![]()