Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Bored?

How often do you change your ava and sig, Yagami?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Bored?

You did that sig by yourself?I want more:zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Bored?

evil,no you got it wrong. I am originally from Us but my parents work in Russia,however I lived in Cro for several years like 8 or something...but swiss never.While I do agree that I am "confusing fella"/
@Googlez yeah i did.:)

@Bugz I dont do it for contests
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bored?

So your parents are originally from Russia but you were born in the US, moved to Russia via Croatia then visited Canada and now your studying in the USA? Did I get it right? :confused
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Bored?

i was adapted in US, so they are american but they have business in russia.and no never in canada
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bored?

@Bugz I dont do it for contests
Why not? :o

- So, on average, how many hours do you sleep per day?
- Do you like to drink coffee?
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Bored?

Why not? :o

- So, on average, how many hours do you sleep per day?
- Do you like to drink coffee?
Because I dont care what other people think about them as long as i am satisfied i guess.:amuse
I sleep 8 hours a day...well thats now..When i was playing wow i was sleeping 4 at max
Coffee is nice ,i dont mind it, not addicted though:amuse
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Bored?

Woah!Great job!
Do you something like a deviantart page?You are good,i'd like to see more!(especially because it's mainly Minato and Itachi:p
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Bored?

honored to be praised by you =) Btw do you like Kushina?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Bored?

Yeah,i do.She became one of my favourite in the short amount of chapters she appeared.What about you?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Bored?

i totally love her.Tell me what you think about this one :)itachi included
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Bored?

That one's great as well!Kushina is lovely,baby Sasuke is always win and lol at Itachi with long hair.
You should create a thread or a gallery in the art section.Seriously,i think you'll have a lot of fans and i might learn a thing or two(:p)!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bored?

evil,no you got it wrong. I am originally from Us but my parents work in Russia,however I lived in Cro for several years like 8 or something...but swiss never.While I do agree that I am "confusing fella"/
oops, that must have been someone else then :paperbag
so your flag choice only is due to your parents working there occasionally?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bored?

:confetti
Happy Birthday good_boy!
:confetti​
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Bored?

Evil- yeah pretty much i guess ,since i got 3 passports =)

THnx bugz =)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top