Re: good_bye
Anyway,let's stop this lame joke
I don't know if i asked this already,but are you going to submit something for the winter art contest?
Oh no,so you took it wrong!I just wanted to wish you a nice Valentine's Day,but you...i don't even...oh so your fine with it?(^^) no i dont draw yaoi fan arts (Well only itachi x sasuke x kakashi x pein) but thats not the point here....
sorry i cant return your feelings..I am not ready for long distance relationships
^^
@evil zimbabwe is a ONE HUGE PIECE of paradise...
Anyway,let's stop this lame joke

I don't know if i asked this already,but are you going to submit something for the winter art contest?
(^^) no i dont draw yaoi fan arts (Well only itachi x sasuke x kakashi x pein) but thats not the point here....
sorry i cant return your feelings..I am not ready for long distance relationships




oh
