Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

we talk about yaoi in here :notrust
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

and Yuri sometimes!

Asc i will reveal my secret my secret if you will reveal yours :hurr
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

Asc i will reveal my secret my secret if you will reveal yours :hurr
I asked first. ¬¬
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

.... Who brought the Yaoi? :D ........... *Cough* I mean Yuri.....
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

ASC I am not revealing that!






Just yet i am not :3c


.... Who brought the Yaoi? :D ........... *Cough* I mean Yuri.....
Asclepius brought yuri and benelori (:toc) brought yaoi :sweat
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

Wewtness.... Hopefully my thread killing doesn't follow me here.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

you cant kill this thread though kdowns! btw u read claymore?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I bet GB's are brown. I hope not hairy.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

you cant kill this thread though kdowns! btw u read claymore?
Not yet I probably should soon.... I don't have a manga to read right now.. Besides weekly releases
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

My brain is too used to get excited on Tuesdays. :-_-
*checks some Jon Bon Jovi videos* Oh, man. Almost 50 and hotter than ever. :drool
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I wanna check too. :hurr
I wanna be there where U check UR own colour...:hurr
/me runs after a camera and hides in th closet:shifty

@those who use 8 fingers to type...be more gentle:3c


My brain is too used to get excited on Tuesdays. :-_-
*checks some Jon Bon Jovi videos* Oh, man. Almost 50 and hotter than ever. :drool
Bon Jovi is coming here in June...wanna come?I'll let you check my nipples if you do


btw...mine are senpai colour...so fear my superior nipple:pwnge...or just feel them:hurr
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

Haha I knew bene is gonna say smthn like dat! Yup knew it
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

:fangirl Pink nipples FTW!
Perfect for chantilly purpose. :ninja

Bon Jovi :wtf That's the end of the current tour. Then they will have vacations.
:shakefist Love's the only rule
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Vote kill After_Image

I dunno Bon Jovi is kinda meh.getting too old :3c
 

Roark

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
40
Reaction score
22
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Vote kill After_Image

Ehh..everytime I come to post something theres always another convo ^^;; and If I jump in it just seems like trolling! lol
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Vote kill After_Image

Ehh..everytime I come to post something theres always another convo ^^;; and If I jump in it just seems like trolling! lol
make your own thread... then people will spam in your one :3c
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Vote kill After_Image

I dunno Bon Jovi is kinda meh.getting too old :3c
I'd have him instead of any babyboy of this forum, anytime.
The guy is like wine, he got better with age.
:luv
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top