Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Yeah, that's the thing... There are no results to show. As in I can't see who voted for what... When this happens, this means that the votes were fixed and someone changed the numbers manually. I now have no power over seeing who voted for what, since I don't know if I can reverse this or not... :darn
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Yeah, that's the thing... There are no results to show. As in I can't see who voted for what... When this happens, this means that the votes were fixed and someone changed the numbers manually. I now have no power over seeing who voted for what, since I don't know if I can reverse this or not... :darn
Someone changed the numbers manually ? :o
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Yeah, that's the thing... There are no results to show. As in I can't see who voted for what... When this happens, this means that the votes were fixed and someone changed the numbers manually. I now have no power over seeing who voted for what, since I don't know if I can reverse this or not... :darn
well no i swear noone did that since i dont even have the power to do that. Anyway guys just wait till c_k or kaiten comes online, then they will let u see.Meanwhile pm me already :/
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

o.o So it was a false Poll! .. It was rigged D: D: D:
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

That's not possible...not even the creator of the poll can edit the poll, so...
Maybe try to close the poll, and the results should show
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Nah, it's definitely possible to edit the votes cast in the polls... I had proof enough when Blai and Charlie were messing around with the poll results in one of the previous win threads...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Nah, it's definitely possible to edit the votes cast in the polls... I had proof enough when Blai and Charlie were messing around with the poll results in one of the previous win threads...
:rofl

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Anyway...the results are still legit IMO...no amount of 1liners and non-contributive posts will make both kdowns and jorpy worthy of beat M3J, so:amuse
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

can u guys read whats written in my sig and send me pms already? also read this read this carefully :yelling

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

oh i am gonna QQ now :yelling! Z-kungot his title already and i still havent :mad .*leaves MH*
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

can u guys read whats written in my sig and send me pms already? also read this read this carefully :yelling

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

oh i am gonna QQ now :yelling! Z-kungot his title already and i still havent :mad .*leaves MH*
And you want a title because....
??
:blink

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Anyway...it seems the poll isn't rigged afterall...so the results are those that gb posted...enjoy the new list...new guys will still have to spend some time here in order to be kings...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

And you want a title because....
??
:blink

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Anyway...it seems the poll isn't rigged afterall...so the results are those that gb posted...enjoy the new list...new guys will still have to spend some time here in order to be kings...

because i am a fascinating person :yelling
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

my very existence is a fascinatin thing :amuse
Should I understand that you did URself?

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Yeah It was exciting to watch! :thumbs
:yay

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

PS: @Shin...but my main goal was the question above
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top