Re: ~Founder of MZers~
hahahaha, I just read it. what a plot twist...PS: @Shin...but my main goal was the question above
hahahaha, I just read it. what a plot twist...PS: @Shin...but my main goal was the question above
Typical.Nah, it's definitely possible to edit the votes cast in the polls... I had proof enough when Blai and Charlie were messing around with the poll results in one of the previous win threads...

Same here...maybe Aki could, but he is more mangapediaFor the next poll thingy, I vote for CBlitz. I can't imagine anyone robbing him of that victory.
But they didn't...it got cleared a bit laterTypical.![]()


Yeah I mean it was a misunderstanding...jumping to conclusion without proper check first...assumption etc...like this time as wellIt got "cleared" !?![]()
kyle? i believe cblitz name was a bit different.yeah, kyle is exactly like that.
HaterAnyway...the results are still legit IMO...no amount of 1liners and non-contributive posts will make both kdowns and jorpy worthy of beat M3J, so![]()


and during the spamfest 
I have just copy/pasted ur post to an admin =)Hater
And you should know that my post are very contributive to the FF community. 1 line is enough to make people want to post and talk about nice stuff![]()
And i am not that spammer
I just spam on the members thread to boost my posts numberand during the spamfest
![]()

What his the problem of it ?I have just copy/pasted ur post to an admin =)![]()

you are not allowed to spam in member zone that whatWhat his the problem of it ?![]()

But i spam, but at the same i don't. Am i making any sense ?you are not allowed to spam in member zone that what![]()

well i warned you anyway. >_> wow claymore was awesome... So i suppose roxanne of love and hate is the strongestBut i spam, but at the same i don't. Am i making any sense ?![]()
shes awesomeWho is roxannewell i warned you anyway. >_> wow claymore was awesome... So i suppose roxanne of love and hate is the strongestshes awesome



roxane is the one who pwned the twins, and also she stated that she was the one who killed cassandra another number 1 >_>Who is roxanne
Yeah the chapter was awesome, already said what i though of the chapter in the Claymore Section
And never warn me again![]()


Me? I just reply to questions that are asked in my thread. You cant really apply this to Jorped since the guy doesnt even have a thread.I love how gb makes jorpedo look all bad and guilty when he does the exact SAME THING EVERYDAY!
Bakas.![]()

I didn't decorate the nameroxane is the one who pwned the twins, and also she stated that she was the one who killed cassandra another number 1 >_>


decorate the name??? :?I didn't decorate the name
But i knew you were mentioning one of those 3, but i was to lazy to go check who cassandra was![]()