Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

shi* :yelling

In portuguese the word "decorar" has the meaning of memorizing stuff or decorate for example a room , so i though in English it would be the same stuff , so instead of saying memorize i though it would be also well that way :oh

If you didn't understand , i meant memorize :fail
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

 
Last edited by a moderator:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Maan, you serious? A drama version?

:XD The least convincing one was the shota kid, forgot his name.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Maan, you serious? A drama version?

:XD The least convincing one was the shota kid, forgot his name.
I don't follow the manga/anime...but K-drama adaptations of manga/anime are just trash...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I love how gb makes jorpedo look all bad and guilty when he does the exact SAME THING EVERYDAY! :yelling


Bakas. :pwnge
Exactly worrybunny

And it's jorped :yelling

:modsmack :modsmack :modsmack
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I don't follow the manga/anime...but K-drama adaptations of manga/anime are just trash...
That...that...was a k-drama adaptation?!! :yelling
What da hell? God never wanna watch that...:facepalm
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

NOOOOOOOOOO.
Look what they did to boys over flowers in korea..
they made it famous for the wrong reasons :crying
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

NOOOOOOOOOO.
Look what they did to boys over flowers in korea..
they made it famous for the wrong reasons :crying
i wish they could remake boys over flowers/ It would be so popular
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

GB, why don't you ask Shin to make you a better avatar ? :oh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

So... I dind't won but I was excting jored to... I'm just posting to see my new badge since I noticed I dind't look at it yet...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

So... I dind't won but I was excting jored to... I'm just posting to see my new badge since I noticed I dind't look at it yet...
It's jorped :yelling

And that badge gives you more importance :zomg
The only think you need know is a colour. If you continue this way you will get it soon, the brown one :zomg
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

K-drama=korean right?
Those were all japaneses actors.
And i hear lots of japaneses words, so...

Well, Kyoia in flesh and bones looks so cute. :wtf
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

It's jorped :yelling

And that badge gives you more importance :zomg
The only think you need know is a colour. If you continue this way you will get it soon, the brown one :zomg
Yeah the badge sure makes me look cooler :D

I don't think I'll ever become a brown... I'm inconsistent with my work so I might ost some drawings now but stay months without anything new...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Yeah the badge sure makes me look cooler :D

I don't think I'll ever become a brown... I'm inconsistent with my work so I might ost some drawings now but stay months without anything new...
Yeah, i was only saying that if you want, you could become easily a MH Artist :amuse
But the rest is up to you :p
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

K-drama=korean right?
Those were all japaneses actors.
And i hear lots of japaneses words, so...

Well, Kyoia in flesh and bones looks so cute. :wtf
Yea...mea culpa...I meant J-drama

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

So what's up Sovietboy? Watching epic boxing tonight?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Yea...mea culpa...I meant J-drama

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

So what's up Sovietboy? Watching epic boxing tonight?
no i am drinking alone in the room. its raining outside.no boxin
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

no i am drinking alone in the room. its raining outside.no boxin
Oh...drinkin alone is never good...so if you like boxing and you like Klitschko, then you should start searching for a way to see the match...It Haye vs Klitschko...in a few minutes
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Bug was talking about some box matches that were going to happen today. So you also like box Bene ?
Actually i am reading Hajime no Ippo and i am enjoying a lot, but seeing real box is different and i don't think it suits my taste :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top