Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Bug was talking about some box matches that were going to happen today. So you also like box Bene ?
Actually i am reading Hajime no Ippo and i am enjoying a lot, but seeing real box is different and i don't think it suits my taste :oh
How so? Any sport that it's high level, it involves tactics, endurance, physical prowess...I love seeing professional people at their best...

Anyways...I like contact sports in general...even though I don't watch much...I watch klitschko when he has a match, or the romanian Bute...and K1...but that's it
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

How so? Any sport that it's high level, it involves tactics, endurance, physical prowess...I love seeing professional people at their best...

Anyways...I like contact sports in general...even though I don't watch much...I watch klitschko when he has a match, or the romanian Bute...and K1...but that's it
I don't really like to see people battling and seeing them cover with blood. I know that his their choice but i don't feel well having fun watching to it, cuz in the end they are suffering. And my personal point of view i wouldn't like to leave my life by hurting the others, though they also "did" that me. But i don't really have the passions for boxing, so i might be overlooking stuff, that the fighters have inside of themselves, that i don't. I don't really like violence :oh
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

But, at least, you like fights under blankets, right?

:wussfight
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I don't really like to see people battling and seeing them cover with blood. I know that his their choice but i don't feel well having fun watching to it, cuz in the end they are suffering. And my personal point of view i wouldn't like to leave my life by hurting the others, though they also "did" that me. But i don't really have the passions for boxing, so i might be overlooking stuff, that the fighters have inside of themselves, that i don't. I don't really like violence :oh
It's not really violence you know...and the thing is that boxers do get some pain during fights...but that is not the most of the pain that they get...their training is much more brutal...
Boxing is a sport, an organized event...

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

But, at least, you like fights under blankets, right?

:wussfight
That's not even a fight...knowing you, poor jorpy would be devoured by U:amuse
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

[

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------


That's not even a fight...knowing you, poor jorpy would be devoured by U:amuse[/QUOTE]


i loled
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

[

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------


That's not even a fight...knowing you, poor jorpy would be devoured by U:amuse

i loled[/QUOTE]
[/quote]
What's with that failquote? :rofl
I see U befriended Jack a bit:delerium[/spoiler/]

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

[\spoiler\]
]
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

What is your problem ? Don't you guys even know how to quote ? :derp
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

That's not even a fight...knowing you, poor jorpy would be devoured by U:amuse
I wasn't inviting him to my blankets...
There are other portuguese things i'd like to devore before. Oh, pastel de belém! :drool

Now i'm hungry.
Oh, 6 PM. hehehe
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I wasn't inviting him to my blankets...
There are other portuguese things i'd like to devore before. Oh, pastel de belém! :drool

Now i'm hungry.
Oh, 6 PM. hehehe
Pastel de Belem are awesome :XD
I rarely go to Lisbon but when i go i always ask my parents to go there :zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I wasn't inviting him to my blankets...
There are other portuguese things i'd like to devore before. Oh, pastel de belém! :drool

Now i'm hungry.
Oh, 6 PM. hehehe
oh dear,no one wants poor jorpy
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

All of yoou guys want him. You love to disguise your desires.
It's already hard not to feel like a pedo with Bene. It's worse with Jorped.
So many cute babyboys around. :faint
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

What did i do ? :worrybunny
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

You were born 10 years later.
This is the most interesting post I've read since the Benelori plot twist!
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Benelori plot twist? oO

Ah, i need a neck massage.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

:blink...:blink...

Anyways, when're the results coming out?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top