Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I never saw Neymar playing :oh
I hope he goes to Real :amuse

BTW Hulk should had been called to Brazilian National Team :notrust
They didn't call too many talented players. The team is full of noobs and young people... I don't understand what he's aiming to achieve.
But never trust Brazil, they look like they're messing up, and end up winning the cup in the end.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

When Mano Menezes was hired, it was under one condition: the team would have to be mounted with young players only. Age limit set was around 25 years at 2014. Only 2-3 players older than that would be accepted.

That's why we are seeing so many youngers in the 18-22 years-old range.
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

When Mano Menezes was hired, it was under one condition: the team would have to be mounted with young players only. Age limit set was around 25 years at 2014. Only 2-3 players older than that would be accepted.

That's why we are seeing so many youngers in the 18-22 years-old range.
I didn't know that... I understand where he's coming from, but I think that the team needs more veterans other than Lucio ... (Lucio loses his temper easily)
Maybe the young ones will win the title, but the odds are not the same as the Brazil we used to know. (I wish I could see Ronaldinho again).
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Ah, they are talented players, but they won't play well everyday and it's necessary to find the best combinationof players.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Next match of Brazil against Portugal, Portugal is definitely going to win :amuse
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

It's a pity that my impression of countries comes mainly from how their soccer/football players behave...:XD

Which may or may not be a good thing...*C.Ronaldo* :eyeroll
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

^ ._.

I can't even laugh anymore of that ._. I just think that's sad.
*kicks Jorp*

Hm... Robinho, Julio Cesar, Lucio, Fred, etc, are veterans, and players like Dani Alves, Elano and Pato are not joining brazilian team for the first time. Neymar and Lucas did really great for the sub-20 team, so it's not like they are doing this for the first time, either. I really hope they start to play like a team fast, 'cause individually, I believe there are some really talented players there. But I dunno... that team seems to but either nervous or not interested ;-;

Edit: The arrow was to Jorped XD Ç.Ç Sorry Haze XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I don't watch sports, so I admit that I totally can't contribute to this conversation.

But I voted for you, Jorped. :zomg
Only two more votes and you'll stomp Milly. Although he is very great at spamming, I feel like he's more of a trolly spammer than a spammy spammer.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I don't watch sports, so I admit that I totally can't contribute to this conversation.

But I voted for you, Jorped. :zomg
Only two more votes and you'll stomp Milly. Although he is very great at spamming, I feel like he's more of a trolly spammer than a spammy spammer.
unfortunately jorped cant win anymore since the poll is closed :mimimimi
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

HOHOHO
Meannie GB is cute. :hurr

Naomidee is the real spammer. I open my control panel and there i saw 4 threads spammed by her in 6 that appeared.
^_^
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

HOHOHO
Meanine GB is cute. :hurr

Naomidee is the real spammer. I open my control panel and there i saw 4 threads spammed by her in 6 that appeared.
^_^
oh rlly i didnt know naomi was a spammer >_> * reports that to Kaiten*
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

That's not spamming, that's called increasing your post count. Jeeze, get it right :derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

.... Pssh, It is called increaseing the post count :hurr
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

.... Pssh, It is called increaseing the post count :hurr
Hmm, that's exactly what we are doing here right now. :XD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

i cant believe that ur registered here from jun 2009 and u still has less post count than me. :derp
That shows how much he was in FF before. ^_^

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Man, I keep drooling over my signature.
Sexy Cross.
:drool
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I didn't really become active untill the Scav hunt came around...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Lesson of the day:
- After cutting red peppers, always remember to wash your hands very well.
Specially if you need to check the insides of your nose due to a small bleeding.

Ouch! It's burning! :oh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Hahahahahahahaha

poor asc. And yeah downs we know ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top