Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

At least the breast chicken was delicious. A bit too spicy for my taste, but still delicious.
I'll make a small chicken pie for dinner.

And my nose stopped to burn after 10-15 minutes. ^_^
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Asclepius, I'm hurt! A spammer, me? *squirts red pepper juice at her nose* :yelling
Well, maybe in the D.Gray-Man forums, but that was where I was born, so it doesn't count!
Also, I think that.... *sees Asclepius's sig* :drool

And Jessica-chan, I can't believe you would report me. :bored
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Asclepius, I'm hurt! A spammer, me? *squirts red pepper juice at her nose* :yelling
Well, maybe in the D.Gray-Man forums, but that was where I was born, so it doesn't count!
Also, I think that.... *sees Asclepius's sig* :drool

And Jessica-chan, I can't believe you would report me. :bored
fufufufuf I would never! Sarcasm :D
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Asclepius, I'm hurt! A spammer, me? *squirts red pepper juice at her nose* :yelling
Well, maybe in the D.Gray-Man forums, but that was where I was born, so it doesn't count!
Also, I think that.... *sees Asclepius's sig* :drool

And Jessica-chan, I can't believe you would report me. :bored
Yeah, UR not a spammer...everyone keep that in mind:yelling...
More like a troll:noworry
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

You, Bene. When are you going to clean your room thread from all that smoke?
I can't breath there. :(

@Naomidee: just kidding. No need for more pepper today. Maybe tomorrow.
The posts were from DGM area anyway. ^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

You, Bene. When are you going to clean your room thread from all that smoke?
I can't breath there. :(

@Naomidee: just kidding. No need for more pepper today. Maybe tomorrow.
The posts were from DGM area anyway. ^_^
I dunno what to do without the smoke...any suggestions?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Go to the sauna to relieve your need for smoke.

I can take care of the heat with fans, icecream, chantilly, etc
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Go to the sauna to relieve your need for smoke.

I can take care of the heat with fans, icecream, chantilly, etc
How about increasing the heat?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Body heat transfer?
:XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Body heat transfer?
:XD
Hmmm...:plot...I mean I know UR hot enough to transfer and still be hot...but we need to increase our hotness together...but you got the body right:hurr
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Sauna seems to be the answer to everything. :XD
It has good smoke, heat,... and wet bodies.


---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

GB!
Relory posted a fanblog full of DGM fan-art with lots of shounen-ai moments. :hurr
http://dg.bjoke.org/diary/nicky.cgi?DATE=201107?MODE=MONTH

I'm dying here and i am still in 2010 file.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Well wet bodies seem to be the best from the pack...I think...it's just my humble opinion:noworry





















:hurr







































:faint
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

My ideas seem to be worning Bene out. ^_^
So cute.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

My ideas seem to be worning Bene out. ^_^
So cute.
Haha...who wouldn't be like that? Hot, steamy environment and two steamy people...if people wouldn't be worn out, then I doubt they would know what real steam is about...I know what real steam is, and I know U top that...so it's okay...but worn doesn't mean defeat you know...my stamina beats Naruto's:amuse
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

You're a babyboy! Babyboys are also knows as energizer bunnies. ^_^
15 minutes of rest and then...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

You're a babyboy! Babyboys are also knows as energizer bunnies. ^_^
15 minutes of rest and then...
Haha...but not me...hate to say that overall I'm not that energetic...I need to be rubbed U know, I need static electricity to get going...and then I suddenly p...stop...but when charged no need for rest...
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I'm 13 years old and what is this :derp

:rofl
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I'm 13 years old and what is this :derp

:rofl
This is how 2 adults talk in a very serious serious serious way.
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Nice conversation here.
But it doesn't contain any plot twists... hahah :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top