- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Body twists are enoughNice conversation here.
But it doesn't contain any plot twists... hahah![]()
...Do it yourselfHey bene can u remove the poll please? i wanna start a new one


if i could i would...... u like my naruto set?Do it yourself
![]()
I knowif i could i would...... u like my naruto set?


yeah i agree, jess amde it for me. However i am done with 2 madara sets i think they r epic. well atleast i like them. lately ive been getting in naruto mood again. But pssssh dont tell anyone onegai !I know
It is a bit too feminine in my opinion, but it is good![]()
no, ur not vampire enough to mind control meKNEEL



You are just a true faildon't underestimate me, i'm the true noblesse
btw dumped Itachi for Naruto?![]()

I was in second position and M3j was first .When will the poll end? What happened to the results!? D=
I can't be bothered to look back. -_____-



It's just a random poll anyway. I doubt anyone would get emotional over losing the crown of the most spammy spammer of MH. 

That's odd.It's just a random poll anyway. I doubt anyone would get emotional over losing the crown of the most spammy spammer of MH.
SUSPICIOUS!!!![]()
