Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Ehh, if I got the title, I'd probably go up and make a speech, and cry, and thank all the people and stuff...

Isn't it a great honour :o

:derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I was voted only because people are bunch of trolls. :notrust
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Huh? You're saying your 12,000+ posts are not spam? :o
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Lala. You gave xi0 a new nickname!?

Red Robb! :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Yes -_-; ...many

I actually like that one though :amuse

And I'm not mean to Milly, we're bros.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

How am I your pet?! X_X
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Why not? ;-; Are they so bad?
Thought you meant all nicknames you have, not only here at MH.

Why wouldn't you be my pet? ._.
I need a new one, since Orgz ran away.
He used to be a singing dog o.o so I hope you also have some abilities.
And if he ever comes back, you'll have to share the blanket in the yard with him o/
Apart from that, I'm a good owner ^-^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

But I don't wanna be a pet. T_T

I don't mind being a sex pet though. :3c I'm already sahugani's pet rock. <_<

Um, I can be funny, if that counts. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Why not? ;-; Are they so bad?
Thought you meant all nicknames you have, not only here at MH.
Wellll....I've grown numb to them, even accepted some. I have Milly to thank for "Gar Bear" even though I've heard that IRL too :sweat

My name is short enough IRL, mostly people just shorten it to "Gar" if they do at all.

Red Robb sounds like a pirate's name though :zomg
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Ew, sex pet, hell no, you're just a kiddo o.o!
Be my mine or you won't be related to me at all ò.ó

Gar Bear xDDD Are you that hairy??
Hm, now that you mentioned, it does sound like a pirate name o.o
Now I'm picturing a bear on a ship, lol...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Gar Bear xDDD Are you that hairy??
Hm, now that you mentioned, it does sound like a pirate name o.o
Now I'm picturing a bear on a ship, lol...
Well regardless of whether I am or not, I think it's just said because it rhymes and sounds like Care Bear.

That's funny, because Koen was working on a comic where members of the staff were parts of pirate crews :rofl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top