Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Your sign looks like a female Madara. oO

Brazil 2 x 2 Paraguay :sleepy
I fell asleep and my boiling eggs burnt. First time in my life. :fail
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

^ You have a point ç.ç

Milly, you're not a kid, you're my newest pet *0*
*goes out to buy a new collar*
What the hell? Why a collar? -.-

I refuse to wear a collar unless it's a sex slave sorta thing. I NEED TO BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!11

Don't you? Don't make me hu - er, don't make me steal your food. :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Ok, then it's a sex slave thing o.o
That means I have a singing dog and another one that will bring me money faster o/
I'll spread an ad thru the web about the whore pet^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

No, only you, Farfy! No one else! :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

You... Get the hell out of here, Farfy. :-_-
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

GBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!
:wtf
Hmmmmm Hmmmmmmm AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*massive noahgasms*

Check DGM Character Book thread. It was scanned.



 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

*take a look around*
*seeing that this weird thread became weirder*
*quickly take the exit*
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

:lmao

Well, I guess it is G_B's thread...:XD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I never said that, and I'm happy staying here :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

well thats good.being happy is always good :cheez
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

In honor of your epic thread title, I will show you this!



:worship2
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

arigatou charlie-san. lets keep :worship
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top