Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

Who is number one cheerleader? Scav or Charlie?

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

You should create a poll for that matter:jk
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

"Noblesse" should be added to the dictionary as a new adjective.
How noblesse is that?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

After the gay wabbit, i need to post this:


From Ouran live action.

I laughed on that scene. It's from episode 0, an introduction with scenes and making of.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

===..===

What iz dis man?:err

Not Noblesse, not noblesse at all...:darn
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

^_^
It's Ouran... Club. The physical examination scene.
Watch the anime if you like comedy.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

"Noblesse" should be added to the dictionary as a new adjective.
How noblesse is that?
sure, if it meant shi..... :derp
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

I know it was Ouran; I've also watched the anime. However, the drama version is most definitely not for me :XD

Seriously, that is not cool...:lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

I know it was Ouran; I've also watched the anime. However, the drama version is most definitely not for me :XD

Seriously, that is not cool...:lmao
yeah i agree.looks creepy
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

I think it is funny ^_^

Maybe so much dark nipples scared you guys.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

I saw your thread's title, and I thought: count me in to the club! Noblesse as a new adjective? ...Interesting. I'll try to use it for now on. :derp I'd suggest you change the poll to something Noblesse-ish as well. XD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

:lmao

Ehh, at least I caught up to date with noblesse >_> been holding that off forever, I just absolutely hate waiting week by week left at a cliffhanger...Write faster dammit :yelling

Hm, who should i vote...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

Good_boy, what number should i play in lotery?

:lmao

Ehh, at least I caught up to date with noblesse >_> been holding that off forever, I just absolutely hate waiting week by week left at a cliffhanger...Write faster dammit :yelling

Hm, who should i vote...
I thought for an instant that you were talking about Bleach.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

ooow some peope actually voted for me. how sweeeeet~

[c]Don't worry, I will make sure you come up on top![/c]

sweeeeet :derp

i hope to see absolutely none vote manipulation :)
 
Last edited:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

I think its rather obvious from the mizukage siggies you aren't the biggest fan :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

What's been your favourite Noblesse 'arc' so far?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

So what if I do?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top