Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

Man it's hard to decide between charlie and scav :o

And why the hell am I in that poll? :yelling
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

Now tell me the numbers of lotery, cause you were the person to tell me that i should be a mod of yaoi section.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

Now tell me the numbers of lotery, cause you were the person to tell me that i should be a mod of yaoi section.
haha followin my advices i see :) i cant tell the numbers yet, but charlie is winning by far so far ~
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

Did anyone vote for me? :worrybunny

Noblesse :wtf
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

Charlie is the biggest noblesse fan here
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's official fan club~

Thats what I thought; being the mod of the section and all :lmao

He was also the one full pushing manhwa propaganda :XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I miss IRC :crying

Then just come online sometimes...IRC misses you too:scry
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I miss IRC :crying

Well that goodboy, is not for no reason.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I miss IRC :crying

Well, I've been on irc once or twice, but it's sooo silent Q_Q
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: I miss IRC :crying

should we spam irc ? just to make it more lively
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I miss IRC :crying

Im going on IRC now, last time I was there only Asce-chan was there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top