Not necessarily. It's always possible that he can seal Duke Homerun in some way and doesn't need to return it. It's hard to say before we see his abilities.
Fair enough.
Furthermore, I don't really see Fuji or other physically weaker characters return a high leveled Hadokyuu. Do I think he's stronger than Kawamura or Gin overall? Yeah, probably.
I see Fuji returning regular Hadoukyuu.
I never said Fuji could return the high level ones.
I believe the 108 Hadoukyuus can all be returned with technique in this series however.
Otherwise Ishida Gin would have been Shitenhouji's No.1.
---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------
This is only true if you assume that Ryoga doesn't have a good power stat, which we don't know about. He doesn't look like Duke or Gin, but Kintarou and Krauser don't exactly look like power players either (especially the latter).
According to the databooks neither Krauser nor Kintaro have been stated to be Power Players.
I reckon if Technique couldn't neutralize Power, Oni wouldn't have gone on to go further than BJK with Kaji but again although I don't think he does I have nothing to actually say Kaji has a lower Power stat.
Although with Date all the way back in No.12 back when he was a 1st Stringer, I think it's cited that Power can be neutralized.
Since Mouri could have been replaced by anybody to pair with Ochi since Ochi was the star of the show for their doubles.
I think another thread should be made regarding the HSers, since I want to know, do we assume Fuwa, Hakamada, Mitsuya and Akiba > Date or Ban or Mutsu bros. or Taira? Since they are in Singles after all.
At the moment I can't think of another clear cut example of Technique neutralizing Power...
What