Can Zahard mid diff Traumerei?

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,570
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I misunderstood what you meant, but I still think you're confused.

First, it's still not an ADMINISTRATOR (that Ascensio said), it's an ADMINISTRATION AUTHORITIES. And clearly they failed to kill Baam as order 2.

Second, the head of ADMINISTRATION AUTHORITIES is the president and the minister, the head of the MILITARY is Adori. Those two scopes are different, you cannot say Adori needs permission from the chairman. She said she will do all three orders (not like adminstration)
View media item 28984
Finally, why do you think Traumerei needs permission from ADMINISTRATION AUTHORITIES?
Yeah same. This clears up the misunderstanding.
 

Azumungus

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2023
Messages
98
Reaction score
141
Country
Galactic Empire
Are you implying that Luslec is superior to Traumerei? :XD. Ranking isn't just about strength. Following that logic, Adori and Enne can defeat plenty of FHs.
As far as i know there is no rule that forbids towerborn to be stronger than irregular. If we take Enne for example, what quality besides strength could put her so high in rank?
In case of Luslec i am not sure as well how he could be higher in rank if he is weaker than Traum. Influence of any single family is greater than influence of FUG. Also Luslec is planning to kill either Traum or Gustang, so he at least should be capable to force them to fight in full strength.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Are you implying that Luslec is superior to Traumerei? :XD. Ranking isn't just about strength. Following that logic, Adori and Enne can defeat plenty of FHs.




Adult Zahard also developed a causality perception ability. We don't know how it works, but the three options he gives to his subjects are definitely linked.

All the FHs are treated like deities in-universe. Despite the critics about Traumerei, his power is still revered. Even Leviathan admitted it.



I agree that Gustang hasn't shown he is stronger. But in many ways, he is dominating the fight right now.
My posts is about their fighting rather than how they are perceived. Gustang is able to warp reality basically, traumerei has a nigh infinite shineuh army that is basically immortal until he dies and he can fuse and mega evolve them all to unspecified degrees. The other leaders and zahard will have stuff that is at least broken to that degree naturally.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
A barrage of "Golden Needle from the Mystery Island" to tackle his disconnection, Lacalius to dump on his animals and Cosmos to nuke his ass to KO.
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
The answer is yes. The closest FH’s to his power is Arie & Khun.

So Yes aside from them I believe he’s folding the other FH’s, comfortably.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,395
Gender
Male
Country
France
How many people who said "Yes", still think so after the last chapter?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
If Zahard is as durable as traumerei is... whatever he is now then... um, I don't think my lack of a stand has changed here.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
How many people who said "Yes", still think so after the last chapter?
Yes, bro. Jahad has too many hacks in the story. We have seen him only fight like a data and it was crazy. Now that he is at the top of the food chain he'll be even crazier. Jahad might have to put his back into it but still, he beats Traumerei relatively easy IMO.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
How many people who said "Yes", still think so after the last chapter?
I still do :true

But perhaps I should clarify what I mean by potential Mid Diff. I expect Zahard to have to go all out. For the most part, I think he'd dominate the fight, but Traumerei would still have the power to threaten him and put him into tricky spots, probably resulting in him taking some damage. Ultimately, I don't think the fight would be very tough for him to win (not easy either). Zahard would probably walk out of it with some meaningful damage, but nothing particularly serious unless he plays his cards badly.

It's still a speculative topic that can change with time and more feats/statements, but for now, this is probably what I think would happen.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,395
Gender
Male
Country
France
If Zahard is as durable as traumerei is... whatever he is now then... um, I don't think my lack of a stand has changed here.
Durability isn't very important against Traumerei though since Disconnection allows him to ignore it.

I still do :true

But perhaps I should clarify what I mean by potential Mid Diff. I expect Zahard to have to go all out. For the most part, I think he'd dominate the fight, but Traumerei would still have the power to threaten him and put him into tricky spots, probably resulting in him taking some damage. Ultimately, I don't think the fight would be very tough for him to win (not easy either). Zahard would probably walk out of it with some meaningful damage, but nothing particularly serious unless he plays his cards badly.

It's still a speculative topic that can change with time and more feats/statements, but for now, this is probably what I think would happen.
So I guess you have similar thoughts about a potential Urek VS Traumerei?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Durability isn't very important against Traumerei though since Disconnection allows him to ignore it.



So I guess you have similar thoughts about a potential Urek VS Traumerei?
Maybe? it really depends on how much SIU has deviated from the lore IMO. We could easily get something like:

Traumerei: DISCONNECT!
Zahard: WTF? That tickles. Your ability is truly monstrous.
Traumerei: Tickles? Dude, my disconnect can cut reality in multiple dimensions and sever the very rules which govern the tower, including us. WTF do you mean it tickles?
Zahard: This body is the strongest in the tower, a transcendental body which embodies durability at a conceptual level. That you can do anything to it is nonsense.
*circlejerk continues onto eternity, they might or not fuck*
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
So I guess you have similar thoughts about a potential Urek VS Traumerei?
Yeah, probably. I have both Zahard and Urek as relatively equal right now. Still, it's quite plausible their different ways of fighting could make the difficulty of the match vary. Compatibility matters, but since we've seen little to nothing of their actual power, it's hard to tell. Even as of now, I still think Traumerei has quite a lot more to show, and he's the one who has shown the most :lmao
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13
high-difficulty minimum for any of the Great Warriors.
 

Jackjohsnon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
638
Reaction score
861
Age
29
Country
Brazil
I think Zahard can win the fight without going into his last gear. So yeah, It's like Mid-Diff. Which does not mean Traumerei can't win if Zahard commits some mistake, but well, a fair 1x1 battle, I think Z wins mid to high diff.
 

V_TheHiddenAxis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Messages
1,998
Reaction score
5,237
Age
29
Country
Gotei 13
Between mid and high diff
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ya'll see disconnection as some great technique which is fair enough, but I think the top FHs will have a counter to it. For context just see the reaction of Khun Eduan when Traumerei first revealed his skill to him. He didn't seem that impressed with the skill but was happy for his friend lol.
Sure the skill improved to the point that can cut space and time but this is Khun Eduan, Arie Hon, and Jahad we're talking about here.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
We just have to assume the skills of other family heads will be at least equally godly compared to traumerei's. Arie swordsmanship is already pretty much omnidirectional space bending, it wouldn't be strange if hon has something straight up superior to disconnect by now.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
We just have to assume the skills of other family heads will be at least equally godly compared to traumerei's. Arie swordsmanship is already pretty much omnidirectional space bending, it wouldn't be strange if hon has something straight up superior to disconnect by now.
Would it surprise you if Yurin Ha punches can bend space? Because I can already see it. Traumerei was like a kid in the group. They love him because they see him as one. Jahad manipulates him in the name of friendship/big brother. What we're seeing from Traumerei is just starters. The main course (Top FHs) is yet to be relieved.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Would it surprise you if Yurin Ha punches can bend space? Because I can already see it. Traumerei was like a kid in the group. They love him because they see him as one. Jahad manipulates him in the name of friendship/big brother. What we're seeing from Traumerei is just starters. The main course (Top FHs) is yet to be relieved.
I feel like bending space has not been that much of a benchmark for family heads since urek used spatial distortion at the floor of death. In that sense, what's impressive about disconnect isn't that traumerei cut space but rather that disconnect was able to put the tower's spells/rules on pause (in my humble opinion). For your question, I wouldn't be surprised if yurin can punch holes in space.

I don't particularly think traumerei was like a kid in the group. I think he was just seen as having a weird personality. Specially with gustang with whom they had continuous contests like the library maze or chess. In context of course traumerei has a twisted, somewhat self hating, personality and has spent the entirety of his rule as a family head finding sick ways to increase his power.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Aizen in the Bleach series straight-up ignored Soifon’s two-hit instakill Shikai because his overwhelming spiritual power nullified its effect. This is how I imagine Traumerei's disconnection to fare up against the top crop of the TOG universe. That's just my opinion. Gustang counter to Traumerei's full power will be interesting and could very well change my opinion or even solidify it.
 
Top