- Joined
- Aug 23, 2008
- Messages
- 61
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi there...
I have strange problem....
I've been trying to upload my new Edited Manga chapter 07 of "Haruka 17" and each time after submiting it gets uploaded to mangahelpers... and returns to "adding release" page as if nothing happened... and i don't see any sign of my activity on mangahelpers... I uploaded here translation of the same chapter without any problem...
Quite time ago i started one-man Edited Manga group here... and released 5 chapters of several diffrent series... so i know how to add it properly and this time it just doesn't work.
So... did i miss something on my absence? And how to fix my problem?
Btw... I'm 100% sure this series isn't licensed in english.
I have strange problem....
I've been trying to upload my new Edited Manga chapter 07 of "Haruka 17" and each time after submiting it gets uploaded to mangahelpers... and returns to "adding release" page as if nothing happened... and i don't see any sign of my activity on mangahelpers... I uploaded here translation of the same chapter without any problem...
Quite time ago i started one-man Edited Manga group here... and released 5 chapters of several diffrent series... so i know how to add it properly and this time it just doesn't work.
So... did i miss something on my absence? And how to fix my problem?
Btw... I'm 100% sure this series isn't licensed in english.