- Joined
- Apr 17, 2008
- Messages
- 66
- Reaction score
- 14
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I found this torrent Last night, I'm not a big fan of this sequel (to be honest I'm not a fan at all) but I posted anyway, in case of someone was lookin' for it.
be aware, I haven't download this torrent, so I'm not sure of these infos
---------------------------------------------------
Website: http://racalium-rips.blogspot.com/
Language: Japanese/English (duel audio)
Subtitle: English (Softsub)
Codec: xvid
Container: mkv
---------------------------------------------------
thepiratebay.org:
[Ra-Calium]Captain Tsubasa Road to 2002 01 - 52(complete)
mininova.org:
[Ra-Calium]Captain Tsubasa Road to 2002 01 - 52(complete)
details on this torrent
One more thing guys, please remember to pay a visit to [TV-Japan] and vote for Captain Tsubasa DVDs.
be aware, I haven't download this torrent, so I'm not sure of these infos
---------------------------------------------------
Website: http://racalium-rips.blogspot.com/
Language: Japanese/English (duel audio)
Subtitle: English (Softsub)
Codec: xvid
Container: mkv
---------------------------------------------------
thepiratebay.org:
[Ra-Calium]Captain Tsubasa Road to 2002 01 - 52(complete)
mininova.org:
[Ra-Calium]Captain Tsubasa Road to 2002 01 - 52(complete)
details on this torrent
One more thing guys, please remember to pay a visit to [TV-Japan] and vote for Captain Tsubasa DVDs.
Last edited: