Team Carbuncle Vs The Oracion Seis

Saint

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
34
Reaction score
29
Age
28
Country
Storm's End
Participant:Oracion seis KOTSS

Midnight( Brain 2)
Angel(Angel Magic)
Cobra( Sound Magic)
Erigor (Storm magic)
Participant :Carbuncle
Dyst
Cannon
Coordinator
Chase
Intel: none

Location : Tenroujima
Intent: Bloodlusted
Restrictions : PIS,CIS
starting distance : 300m
 

Janard

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
26
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Apologies but I don't know what the restrictions (PIS, CIS) mean. Anyway for me, I see four main matches taking place.

Match 1: Dyst vs Midnight/Brain II

It's essentially telekinesis against reflection but I am more inclined to give it to the former since Dyst has shown to be able to affect living beings/humans directly while reflector magic cannot and focuses more on inanimate/insentient objects/surroundings. Dyst takes this IMO but Midnight's destructive distortions will put up a tough fight. Dyst scores one for the team mid-diff. If chance allows, Midnight's illusions will make this a high-diff win for Dyst.

Match 2: Chase vs Erigor/Grim Reaper

Unless Chase proves that he can phase through razor winds, Erigor should emerge victorious using wind mail as protection, wind shred as offensive and his enhanced storm magic to completely obliterate the surroundings, leaving Chase with little chance and shadowy spaces (literally) to hide in. Erigor wins low-diff.

Match 3: Cobra vs Cannon

I would think that pre-KOTSS Cobra might find Cannon's firepower a tad overwhelming for I see Poison Dragon-Slaying magic as more tactical than destructive but KOTSS Erik has shown to be capable of putting up sound walls and using powerful sound palms to attack his foes. In that case, I imagine Cobra should be able to defend against Cannon's forceful blasts while returning the favour with his own shots. In other words, Cobra seems like the more flexible of the two so I posit that he takes this mid-diff.

Match 4: Angel vs Coordinator

I am gonna be sexist and pit the two women against each other. Pertinently, I will assume that Coordinator cannot dispel Angel Magic (weaken maybe) for that might make her too OP. Hence, it is really down to Requip against Summons. If Raguel can destroy Dan's shield, I am pretty confident it can smash Coordinator's armour as well so Angel trumps mid-diff.

Winning Team: Oracion Seis
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
OS low diff. Carbuncle was trash, but Chase was pretty dope. Midnight, Angel, and Cobra honestly would be enough for these scrubs
 
Top