Aug 28, 2006 #1 MDave Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Apr 12, 2006 Messages 15 Reaction score 10 Age 42 Gender Male Country Hey! Here's my second colored pic, hope you like it! Credits to Kubo Tite for everything except the color which is done by me
Hey! Here's my second colored pic, hope you like it! Credits to Kubo Tite for everything except the color which is done by me
Aug 28, 2006 #2 destinator MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 31, 2006 Messages 5,646 Reaction score 561 Gender Male Country I really like it but looks so unfinished because there still parts black/white for example the bottom panel background.
I really like it but looks so unfinished because there still parts black/white for example the bottom panel background.
Aug 28, 2006 #3 MDave Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Apr 12, 2006 Messages 15 Reaction score 10 Age 42 Gender Male Country Opps! I uploaded an old version by mistake! I've updated the first post with the new final one :P
Aug 29, 2006 #4 opssmk Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Feb 11, 2006 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 yo dude~ that is not bad.... really nice keep it up
Aug 29, 2006 #5 Orthider Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Jun 18, 2006 Messages 163 Reaction score 26 Age 40 Gender Male Country Now it looks better than before(without white parts), personally I would make more shades, mainly in the effect of reiatsu explosion for example.
Now it looks better than before(without white parts), personally I would make more shades, mainly in the effect of reiatsu explosion for example.