Ch 364 Vizards Arrive! + page from 362

tcolli17

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Here are two recent colorings I did. Let me know what you think.

 

Onomatopoeia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
308
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like the Vizards arriving coloring a lot but some of the clothes feel a little simple. Especially Love's, speaking of which isn't Love white in the manga? Though I can understand where the confusion would come from.
 
Last edited:

tcolli17

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, I just made him really dark skinned. Some pictures I seen of him are either dark skinned or black. I don't really know though, I just go with what I think looks good.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
looks good
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good job tcolli17, I was hoping someone would make a decent coloring of the vaizard double spread. Now you got to do the 1 with their masks on. Well anyways, I like your page coloring to, so I saved them both.
 
Top