Aug 7, 2006 #1 Mr.Moonlight Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jun 4, 2006 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 I am back from my vacation... what to do on a boring day like this - * Hey! why not colour* And so I did.. and this is the outcome... Hope ya like it
I am back from my vacation... what to do on a boring day like this - * Hey! why not colour* And so I did.. and this is the outcome... Hope ya like it
Aug 7, 2006 #2 abu_89 Manga Editor上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jun 2, 2006 Messages 393 Reaction score 4 Gender Male Country How'd you do that hair!?! It's awesome.
Aug 7, 2006 #3 Leen MH's Peacemaker有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 2,870 Reaction score 60 Gender Hidden Country It's a wonderful coloring. The hair is indeed awesome. It looks great. Even the aura of the Vaizard looks awesome. Great coloring.
It's a wonderful coloring. The hair is indeed awesome. It looks great. Even the aura of the Vaizard looks awesome. Great coloring.
Aug 9, 2006 #4 graphic_content Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Dec 15, 2005 Messages 236 Reaction score 3 Gender Male i agree - that hair is amazing - your attention to detail is incredible!...
Aug 9, 2006 #5 destinator MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 31, 2006 Messages 5,646 Reaction score 561 Gender Male Country Indeed very nice. really like that one!
Aug 9, 2006 #6 La_Muerte Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Dec 31, 2005 Messages 343 Reaction score 2 Age 39 Gender Male Country very unique way of coloring
Aug 10, 2006 #7 Mr.Moonlight Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jun 4, 2006 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Thanks guy's -- I love the hair that is why I lay so much work on it . Manga is alla about the hair :P
Thanks guy's -- I love the hair that is why I lay so much work on it . Manga is alla about the hair :P
Aug 27, 2006 #8 opssmk Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Feb 11, 2006 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 hiroko's face and upper torso make this colouring for me........ lv the style of it.. nice
Aug 28, 2006 #9 Forsaken Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 whoa dude, badass colour, I'm not really good at this but I have a few lol, what did you colour this with?
whoa dude, badass colour, I'm not really good at this but I have a few lol, what did you colour this with?