Chapter 286 Page 1 Cleaned | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter 286 Page 1 Cleaned

Zenith

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Well, the art section has to have at least SOMETHING....so, I've cleaned page 1 of the latest chapter 286. I think it's kinda rough and not very clean but anyway, use it and color away!!~ I wanna see all those awesome color pages! :smile-big

Dynamic Dragon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
wee! nice clean ;D
cudve worked on it more XD

Zenith

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
yeah i know...i did this just for fun.

Dynamic Dragon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
lol, ok XD

pek

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
You guys are weird. There is nothing to work on, it looks perfect. At least in my eyes ... :/

Zenith

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
well...if you're in shannaro, you would understand. Heh. The quality sariachan requires is very high indeed. That's how all the fans get squeeky clean HQ Edited Mangas (and also the reason we're super slow :p).

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Japan
it looks awesome to me too :D great job :ossu

zetman

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
great job mate...thanks..

akasuna no imax

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
thx a lot, i had clean it to color, but mine isn't as well as your. So i gonna use your ^^

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States
Still colouring it. It's 4 am my time already. Colouring at this hour wont do me any good. I'll continue tomorrow, right after exam in school.

akasuna no imax

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
i hadn't finish, but an advance preview of the final version is already avaible in the shannaro contribution section ^^

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Awesome job, Zenith!

Zenith

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
thank y'all....even though it's just ONE (1) page. XD

sasuke_sama

Nice work all....

Something out of topic: If some one are interested in joining zarosaki coloring group to color naruto manga, please send a PM to me or if you are already a member in shannaro forum, then apply there....but be sure to show us one of your works, and most imortant guys, we need people who will realy work, I mean not to do 1, 2 pages and leave the group, we need true colorists....thanks for your help anyway..and see you all later...

Meijin no Kori

sasuke_sama said:
Something out of topic: If some one are interested in joining zarosaki coloring group to color naruto manga, please send a PM to me or if you are already a member in shannaro forum, then apply there....but be sure to show us one of your works, and most imortant guys, we need people who will realy work, I mean not to do 1, 2 pages and leave the group, we need true colorists....thanks for your help anyway..and see you all later...
Hmm, what's up with the Zarosaki members and their shameless advertising these days? :amuse
Anyways, I am thinking of becoming a colorist... but I definently need to improve my skills before I join something like Zarosaki. And of couse, if I do become a colorist, I'd most likely do either Death Note or Bleach anyways (there are already enough Naruto colorists, some Bleach (M7 colorists), but no real DN colorists).

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States
Meijin no Kori said:
sasuke_sama said:
Hmm, what's up with the Zarosaki members and their shameless advertising these days? :amuse
Anyways, I am thinking of becoming a colorist... but I definently need to improve my skills before I join something like Zarosaki. And of couse, if I do become a colorist, I'd most likely do either Death Note or Bleach anyways (there are already enough Naruto colorists, some Bleach (Miranu), but no real DN colorists).
Dont say that, MnK. They might be short of members now.

Zenith

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
yeah probably..but i agree with MnK that bleach or DN needs more colorers than naruto at the moment.

sasuke_sama

Thank you guys for your thinking of the subject, I agree that some would like to color other mangas, but I didnt say that its a must to join us, if you would like you all are welcomed and if not thats it, its your decision...thanks again