- Joined
- Jan 20, 2006
- Messages
- 10,811
- Reaction score
- 150
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yeah, looks like it was taken right out of the anime, and then even better
, thanks for making it, Nytro!

Well, I am not the best colourist around but I can tell you this, if you want to be good, practise one cover one time or choose a whole page to colour. If you can, colour one every week and read lots of tutorial. I only read one tutorial before I started colouring and most of the things I learn are from trial and error. Slow method but it will last in your mind forever. Well, just choose whichever one you like. If you prefer trial and error, just keep colouring and improving or else, just read lots of tutorials and start colouring.venicia777 said:wow- you guys are just supreme. Such good art, coloring, and expertise. I wonder will i ever be this good- how much time have you all been spending per week to hone your skills to this good level?
any advice will be welcome- i am jealous alreadY





