Chapter 298 Contributions

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Certainly isn't bad ( face = cool ) and the minimum highlighting on the black areas is actually quite nice... Too much highlighting makes black areas look grey, or at least less dark....

You could have done something more about the hair though :p it's just plain black now...
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
yaah, I dont have a sense of fashion for hairs (i hate my hair) for blacks. anyways th for the comment! (finally T_T)
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
JDPIMP: good work - I like your contribution. Good shading on the hair and the face.

Bebong: as Khal already said: the skin is made very nicely. I like the defined shading. A bit of highlighting on the hair will make it look better though. The plain black makes it look like you haven't finished the pic. And perhaps you could do something about the background, too.
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
thanks! I'll practice some more. ummm.. maybe i'll just add that one for japflap. is it okay miso or khaludh??
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
sure

Not really talkative today, he, Khal?  :tem -m-

why should i? got the message there clear enough XD - K

:hug @Khal! -m-

:squish @miso - K


Posted at: March 12, 2006, 04:08:13 PM_________________________________________________
merhawi said:
So.. just one question: will it be added to the image gallery right away or is it just included in the HQ 298 release?  :tem
I've just uploaded everything from this thread to the gallery, so for the mod who will finish this thread, up to this post has been uploaded :jir_thumb
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Thanks man!! Cool!!
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Umm.... another coloring. plz comment and i think I just want to upload it aja...
4 hours of hell and my mom kept scolding me!!! T_T
I know, i suck at clothes and background heheheheheh :p

Here it is:

Plz update it!!

EDIT# I forgot to credit wahahahahha!!! anyways, do anyone know deviantart ppls here in mh except batanga, miso, dd, and dyro???
 

remus-kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
For anyone who want it

 

Vhea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
hi hi!
mine!



for shannaro


Title: 298 cover by vhea
Time : 3 hours
 

nytrogyn

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
357
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
you just made my day, vhea. you definately are the best hair colorer. please, teach me how do color hair like that. i hate just making it shiny.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
:ossu @ Vhea
:ossu @ nytrogyn ( why didn't i do that yet?!? )

I'm at a loss which one to like better... Vhea's hair and eyes looked better imo, nytro's clothes and gloves looked cooler imo...

This very cover really made me a Sai fan in one go... :crying
 

Vhea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
well... coloring the hair is more simple than it seems... xD I started making hair lines with a darker hair color as guide, and then with patience y started making all the hair shadows and lights, with a small brush.
finally I give a enviroment illumination and thats it...

I'll try to make a small tutorial o work progress next time ^^
 

Matonly1T

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States


:Edited: my first hair color attempt lol fer japflap
 

xallisto

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
556
Reaction score
74
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Impressive Contri's as always good atempts by everyone :)
 

remus-kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
I little bit late , but here is mine
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Matonly1T said:


:Edited: my first hair color attempt lol fer japflap
Ooooo i love this one! the hair looks great! And the hitai-ate too! XD [br]Posted at: March 15, 2006, 04:04:40 PM_________________________________________________
remus-kun said:
I little bit late , but here is mine
OH! I like this a lot too! XD it looks great!!
 

remus-kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Thanks ^^
 
Top