Chapter 311 Contributions

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
great stuff, eikichi! if you dont mind me asking, what did you use for the background? i had the lower left part of the wall in mind, to be precise... really nice texture. dont worry, im not working on this project... ^_^

good job also, ak46!
 

Amidamaru

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
107
Reaction score
18
Age
36
Country
Mauritius
Thanks. Ive added texture to the brush.
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Manji Yoshimitsu's coloring is added to the gallery, but I had to convert it to JPG.

If you ask me why, I'd like to remind the fourth hint. The one saying that system accepts pics smaller than 1MB.
Even if the work is in JPG, don't worry, Manji Yoshimitsu. I converted it in the highest quality.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Eikichi your work so awesome...damn I love it <3
 

Amidamaru

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
107
Reaction score
18
Age
36
Country
Mauritius
Thanks des. :)
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
damn , Amidamaru , greate job :D *jelous* , and so fast , only 2 hours?do you have a tablet?
 

Amidamaru

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
107
Reaction score
18
Age
36
Country
Mauritius
Yup tablet. ANd thanks.
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
wow, you guys are GREAT!

Just a reminder, for those who want to contribute to Shannaro (excluding DD and Eikichi), if you haven't done so, please post a copy of your art here: Shannaro Chapter 311 Contributions
 

metalanime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
205
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
anyone can use
 

m3de

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
wow great job metalanime :p
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
wow , metal you've improved haven'cha
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
vlado said:
wow , metal you've improved haven'cha
^ What he said. I see the difference as well. Either you have tried more or you have leveled-up.
Image is in gallery already.
 

remus-kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Mine ^___^
I really like this one

 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
remus-kun said:
Mine ^___^
I really like this one
And you have a reason to like it, because it's good.

If someone would ask me, I'd say that we need more Kakashi covers as it seems the presence of this character makes artists better. I really enjoy the amount of fantastic colorings, we're having here this time. :amuse
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i agree with predator, last week's cover has renderred in some amazing colourings... though due to lack of time, no such from me... ^^ anyways, good work remus!
 

remus-kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
A little Edit:
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
didnt even see metalanime's version, which is really good too! love the colours and the light coming in!
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
metalanime said:
anyone can use

Love this. Going in my Metalanime file (got 11 of yours now!). I don't know what it is about Metalanime's style but I can always pick it without having to know who did it - can't always say the same for others. It's always very distinctive. I thin it's the overlay? I have no idea what that is, but I remember someone once telling you to stop using it and then you presented a version without and I thought it wasn't anywhere near as good the version with it. So the overlay must be your hallmark!
 
Top