Chapter 318 Contributions

Orthider

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
163
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
you didnt like the moonlight? oh well, i'll try removing it and see if i like it any better... ^^
It was brilliant before, and it is brilliant now, don't worry about my opinion about the moonlights, it was only that I found as strong as those of a sun. But it is still a good work. :p

And here it is my contribution at the 318. I am satisfied with the final result.

Sayonara.
 

e-s-g

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
267
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks lee-nus! :D Your nice comments are always nice to hear! :D

Orthider, man, the ground looks really 3D! Nice going!
 

Orthider

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
163
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
arigatô ^^, your cellshading looks really good too, specially deidara.
 

e-s-g

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
267
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The file can't be found. :(
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
e-s-g said:
The file can't be found. :(
sorry about that. i temporarily removed it due to problems with the new face of dA. i posted this already in the Art Forum, but forgot to post it here, so thanks for reminding me. you will either find it there, but i'll post it here too, to make it easier on pred-sama... :eyeroll
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
lee-nus said:
... but i'll post it here too, to make it easier on pred-sama... :eyeroll
Hehehe ....... :hi5

OK, I have finished up things that were delayed due to my trip. Three pictures by lee-nus, and one form e-s-g, one by Orthider. The pic by Matonly1T is BIG (1,5 MB), so system rejects it all the time.
You've all done very well. :ossu ........ Your colorings bring some colors in life. (That sounds like a pun, doesn't it.)
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Predator said:
Hehehe ....... :hi5

OK, I have finished up things that were delayed due to my trip. Three pictures by lee-nus, and one form e-s-g, one by Orthider. The pic by Matonly1T is BIG (1,5 MB), so system rejects it all the time.
You've all done very well. :ossu ........ Your colorings bring some colors in life. (That sounds like a pun, doesn't it.)
holy crap! i had like, 60% of the contributions? dont see that happen everyday... :D
 

e-s-g

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
267
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah man, I second that.

I need something to colour. BAD

Looks nice, BTW. The lines are a little rough though.
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
e-s-g said:
Yeah man, I second that.

I need something to colour. BAD

Looks nice, BTW. The lines are a little rough though.
:smile-big
That's the enthusiasm I love to see.
Let's hope that next week we get a nice cover. Such no-cover diet might harm those talents of yours. :p
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
darion said:
Well , the last one wasn`t so good so I tried a little harder this time...

page12:

http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=318p12xp2.png

Damn , I hope we will get the cover next time the chapter will be up .. ( not already colored :) )

Japflap, Shannaro
awesome o.O the only part I dont like too much is deidaras hair but thats not that important it fits to your style! =)
 

e-s-g

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
267
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Predator said:
:smile-big
That's the enthusiasm I love to see.
Let's hope that next week we get a nice cover. Such no-cover diet might harm those talents of yours. :p
Thanks...
I guess we can scrap that... No Naruto!!! Waah!!!!! :(
 

m3de

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
thanks lee-nus :smile-big i think of continuing has to color of another naruto coverr
 
Top