- Joined
- Jan 13, 2007
- Messages
- 1,970
- Reaction score
- 27
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
once again our beloved and godly artist amaretti has sneaked in two spectacular colorations of the last two double spreads from the latest chapter in the contributions and his gallery.
i again took the initiative to "publicize" them here in the main thread.
WORSHIP 
comment here or in his gallery.... 
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=377028#post377028
my apologies if these "blow away" similar panels....as KS remarked....
i again took the initiative to "publicize" them here in the main thread.
you mayUpDaTE.
Direct Link
Direct Link
I'm with Kakashi. I really hope the weather improves in this manga soon.I'm absolute kack at rain...
WORSHIP 

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=377028#post377028
my apologies if these "blow away" similar panels....as KS remarked....

Last edited:


I'm absolute kack at rain...


verify in his gallery....
which is yes, the wrong part or the cleaning part? maybe you meant "yes you are wrong. amaretti...." right?
I'm hoping the weather improves in the Narutoverse soon. 