Chapter 354 Contributions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter 354 Contributions

TechnoMagus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Ohhhhh, this is a hot chapter for our dedicated colorists and artists out there!

We've got a "mount rushmore" cover page, a depressing cityscape, cute talking cats, a classically perfect panel with the cat boss, TWO double spread new wardrobe makeovers (ONE OF THE BEST! :kkthumbs) for naruto and sasuke's company with a rain setting....
and don't forget the Akatsuki setting and Itachi especially for kadoman... :smile-big

'DA RULEZ'

Zeroth Rule: Do NOT, I repeat do NOT forget the smexy Itachi panels in the akatsuki lair! It is your duty as artists to do mod-service to drive Kadoman rabidly insane! :smile-big
And I expect to see Itachi panels in Kadoman's sig and avatar getting changed at least TWICE!

1) Show the group you dedicate this work to.
2) If you want your work to be put in our gallery, write for which group you want it to be.
3) If you don't want to contribute to groups, we have a section named "For Fun". You can use it as a solution.
4) System accepts pictures only, if they're smaller than 1024 KB.
5) If you want a short comment to be added, say so and say what comment.
6) If you don't know which group to contribute, check the gallery sections. Maybe you can decide that way.
7) If you don't show the group or state "for everyone", work's put in "For Fun" section.
8) Shannaro site is back in business, but still .... you can post contributions to them here as well.
9) If you just want to show your work, ignore all the reminders above.
10) Remember to have fun, doing your pictures.

Ammendment:
11) You may freely comment on all the contributions here. However links may be provided to exceptional contributions if they so exist in the parent board. You may "wish" ;) to comment there instead, for "organizational" and "aesthetic" reasons. :)

LET THE SUBMISSIONS, COMMENCE!

Last edited:

Patrik_h88

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Not a 354 coloring:(
but it is for Shannaro + Japflap

[mod=T-Mage]it's ok. it says chapter 354 CONTRIBUTIONS, i.e. you want your work here included in your specified Manga Editor's group release of chapter 354....
also posted here....
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12955
[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

lifelessdeath

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Shannaro et Japflap

Fairy Vearth

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
so this is my first
it isnt good but i will improve my work with time....