Chapter 363 Contributions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter 363 Contributions

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A great chapter, shall we say an explosive one? Ok, ok...bad joke. :amuse Well, it certainly had a lot of great colouring opportunities; looking forward to seeing what our artists can do!

Will anyone colour the cover? :wtf

~Rules~

1) Name the group to which you dedicate this work.
2) If you want your work to be put in our gallery, say which group you want it for.
3) If you don't want to contribute to groups, we have a section named "For Fun".
4) System accepts pictures only, if they're smaller than 1024 KB.
5) If you want a short comment to be added, say which comment.
6) If you don't know which group to contribute to, check the gallery sections for info.
7) If you don't show the group or state "for everyone", work's put in "For Fun" section.
8) Shannaro site is back in business but you can post contributions to them here too.
9) If you just want to show your work, ignore all of the above.
10) Remember to have fun, doing your pictures.

Ammendment:
11) You may freely comment on all the contributions here.

Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I really like that one Lee-nus; you're getting even better with each new release it seems. Your work is taking on a really different quality these days. Oh yeah, the avvie's not bad hey? It was done by some talented guy... :amuse Thanks for letting me use it!

C'mon colourists!

We want more! More contributions I say! More! :smile-big

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
:blink

What?! .... It's Monday, we had Pain portait and a great cover ....... and only lee has posted a contribution?

People! Show your fellow members and Manga Editors some love! :wtf

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I really like that one Lee-nus; you're getting even better with each new release it seems. Your work is taking on a really different quality these days. Oh yeah, the avvie's not bad hey? It was done by some talented guy... :amuse Thanks for letting me use it!

C'mon colourists!

We want more! More contributions I say! More! :smile-big
oo, i must say im glad to hear you say that. i've been putting a little more energy into what i do lately, and i see rather big changes myself. so, if you noticed too, then im very happy! ^^

Halcyon Dreamz

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
For shannaro and Japflap

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, these are looking awesome so far! Takuto, nice one making it night time - original. I love all the pretty coloured lights!

Halcyon Dreamz - awesome! I love it!

And of course, Amaretti has submitted a beautiful piece as usual.

Can't wait to see what else we get! :nuts

orioto

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Good work Lee-nus and Amaretti (as usual) !!

Me too i want to join ! This time i'm synchronised with the chapter, that's rare !

(If Kishi don't make his eyes orange, i'll kill him !! (or i'll update my image^^))

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60491072/

ho, for Shannaro and Japflap

And oops, i have a question. i'm lost. Should we put the contributions here or upload in the gallery ?????

Last edited:

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Good work Lee-nus and Amaretti (as usual) !!

Me too i want to join ! This time i'm synchronised with the chapter, that's rare !

(If Kishi don't make his eyes orange, i'll kill him !! (or i'll update my image^^))

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60491072/

ho, for Shannaro and Japflap

And oops, i have a question. i'm lost. Should we put the contributions here or upload in the gallery ?????
thanks, i love your latest work too! added it to my favs on dA ^^
oh, but i think the leader has greyish blue eyes... at least he has in his hologram image in the anime...! xD but dont worry, your image work just as well with orange!

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
WOW! I LOVE your submission! It's awesome! :o

As for your question, it's not a problem to do both - feel free to upload to the gallery as well as here. Remember though, by contributing here, you are indicating you'd like your art to be used by a Edited Manga group. Generally, artists say which group they prefer but if you don't care either way, just say it's for any group who wants it. :)

Last edited:

shade

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
for SHANNARO and JAPFLAP

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Shade! :o You always have such damn interesting ideas. I can just feel the electric buzz radiating off this page! I LOVE the contrast of the bright hot sunlight with rain! Believe it or not, we had that very weather phenomenon in London the other day! Sun and rain together. Well done Shade, you always surprise me.

And thanks everyone for your contributions so far - love them all!

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OMG...somebody FINALLY coloured the cover?!?! YEEEEEESH! Zero...you are a CHAMPION! :hug: :party :beer

And you know what, I really like your style too! I guess we've gotten so used to the sleek, smooth, glamorous style that it's refreshing to see something that is back to the Naruto animation way, straight forward and bold - I adore the background! Thank you so much!