Chapter 418 page 17

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Excellent work once again Berto, I like it. Seeing this, makes the overall image, come to life. I didn't even remember that there was supposed to be a wall in the far background of the first panel. The other colorings that I've seen, of this page, the artist left out the security wall in the background. So anyways, since I don't have anything to criticsize you about, this message will be really short. I'll just conclude, by letting you know that I really like your coloring style, and you're definetly within my top 3 favorite Naruto manga colorists on the internet. Like always, it's a pleasure to see your new colorings, so keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next time.
 
Last edited:

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Delicious.
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
the atmosphere is really nice ^^
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Stunning Work, berto. :)
 

Frapà

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
382
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
My God, your colorings are really awesome ;P Serious, I think you're one of the best MH Artist for Naruto
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i like how you colour your bgs :)
nice! ^^
 

nanocigt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
589
Reaction score
190
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
wow excellent work dude, it´s Awesome
oh, man deviantart always delete naruto manga pages for the copyrights, that suck :(
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
its just awesome
5 stars!
 
Top