Theory (Chapter 79 Spoiler) Bestial Titan Great Hearing

Valeriu Pacurar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Country
Romania
When Erwin ironically asked the Bestial Titan if this was all acording to his plan ( Zeke is the Aizen of AOT :teehee) he scratched his ear and looked like almost laughting, it got me thinking what if he could hear Erwin and not just randomly scratching ? Also when Levi said about him that he is a coward,immediately started bombarding them. It could just be a coincidence but you never know.
If it is true then the Scouts have a major problem and all their plans will be overheard.
 
Last edited:

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Do you mean chapter 79, perhaps (i.e. the current chapter)? That would be interesting, and plausible I suppose. I was going to say Reiner should have gotten more help then, but I suppose Zeke still would have had to be able to see he was in trouble...
 

ufnovaes

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2014
Messages
142
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think it may be a coincidence and my only argument is:
That it would be too much power in one hand.
Throwing rocks like a canon, aiming like a sniper, hardening, turning people into titans and super hearing?
That's too much!
But he's often shown scratching his ear in response to something.
Soooo....
Maybe?
 

Valeriu Pacurar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Country
Romania
Do you mean chapter 79, perhaps (i.e. the current chapter)? That would be interesting, and plausible I suppose. I was going to say Reiner should have gotten more help then, but I suppose Zeke still would have had to be able to see he was in trouble...
I meant chapter 79, I didn't realise my mistake, thanks ! Also Zeke doesn't seems to babysit Reiner and Bertolt and let them do their things alone. ( I mean he beat the s*** out of Reiner just because he wanted to save Annie before taking the Coordinate).
 
Top