- Joined
- Oct 22, 2007
- Messages
- 691
- Reaction score
- 177
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello everyone
Just posting some art of game project that I've been working on. If you want to tell me what you think, just go hard on me. That'd be great.
I'm going to start with these for right now. If this catches on, then I'll post more. Hope you guys like.
Good Guys-------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sheana
Age: 19
Weapon:Rods/Giant Bats
Abilities: Summoning, Healing magic.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/Sin-EB.jpg
Name:EB
Age:22
Weapon: Giant Swords
Abilities: Shatter Artes
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/Xzarren.png
Name:Xzarren
Age:22
Weapon: Guns/Grenade/Rocket launchers
Abilities: Peirce Artes
Villians-------------------------------------------------------
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/Character-Sin.jpg
Name:Sin
Age: 500~
Weapon:Unknown
Abilities:Unknown
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/Fallen-GodBeast.png
Name:Udine
Age: 500~
Weapon:Claws
Abilities: Black magic:Water/Ice
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/Whys-1.png
Name:Whys
Age:Unknown
Weapon: Katana
Abilities: Arcane Artes/Time Magic
Thanks in advance.
Just posting some art of game project that I've been working on. If you want to tell me what you think, just go hard on me. That'd be great.I'm going to start with these for right now. If this catches on, then I'll post more. Hope you guys like.
Good Guys-------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sheana
Age: 19
Weapon:Rods/Giant Bats
Abilities: Summoning, Healing magic.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/Sin-EB.jpg
Name:EB
Age:22
Weapon: Giant Swords
Abilities: Shatter Artes
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/Xzarren.png
Name:Xzarren
Age:22
Weapon: Guns/Grenade/Rocket launchers
Abilities: Peirce Artes
Villians-------------------------------------------------------
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/Character-Sin.jpg
Name:Sin
Age: 500~
Weapon:Unknown
Abilities:Unknown
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/Fallen-GodBeast.png
Name:Udine
Age: 500~
Weapon:Claws
Abilities: Black magic:Water/Ice
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/Atnom/Whys-1.png
Name:Whys
Age:Unknown
Weapon: Katana
Abilities: Arcane Artes/Time Magic
Thanks in advance.
Last edited:
haha! I'll definitely make different variations of katana for him.