Discussion Character Info Cards - Power Levels

Did I waste my time with this, lol ?

  • Yes definitely

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Kinda

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • No

    Votes: 25 62.5%
  • If nothing else it looks nice ...

    Votes: 7 17.5%

  • Total voters
    40

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It's okay if you couldn't answer me. I have all the time... I wanted to talk about the format of the cards because it must not be too small or too big (it depends on the public who will play the game). And, unfortunately, I've never done Photoshop :(. I don't know how it works. But, I have a question: is Photoshop paying?
If you want i can share the format im using here. Or do you want i pm you the format?

Yeah if you want to do a card game youll need some editing skills, imho.
Im using Photoshop. Its a tool you buy, just like any other Adobe tool (there is also the pirate option), but i had workaround regarding that. Back in my college days i got it for free.
 

Jera Nekis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Country
France
Good morning !!!
It's been a long time since I spoke to you! Well, I must say that I haven't really made progress on the FT board game project. I underestimated the project a bit. But hey, I'm relaunching the project!!!
I'll tell you more later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hello, I started again to calculate the statistics of the characters of FT and other guilds for that matter !!! I was only able to calculate some characters (my favorites)... I will share the results when I find my files where everything is marked on it.
 

Jera Nekis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Country
France
Well, it's been a long time since I looked at this discussion and I see that the subject has not progressed for a long time... I just realized that I promised you statistics... Unfortunately, I just found my password for the site but hey, that's what I wanted to tell you: I'm starting the project again!!! I see that I hadn't progressed much a year ago so I decided to start all over again... I already have a lot of ideas in mind like a scale to roughly calculate the statistics and (try) to calculate the alegria forms of the demons... For those who don't remember, here are some rereads of the Tartaros arc (sorry if in English it's not written like that: I'm French...).
Well I have work to do so good luck to everyone and I will republish everything when I have progressed (be careful, when I say that it's not necessarily a good sign...)
 
Top