- Joined
- May 2, 2010
- Messages
- 2,927
- Reaction score
- 1,962
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Have you watched or read an anime/manga/drama and thought to yourself, "Wow, I'm just like this character. S/he is doing what I would be doing in their situation."
A few years ago, I was exactly like Hinata (Naruto) and Sawako (Kimi ni Todoke). We were all very shy and would stumble over words when speaking to someone we like/admire.
Right now I see myself more like Sasha (Shingeki). Despite being social and amicable, we tend to do our own thing and are a little "out there". We even share traits such as stealing food and saying sorry a lot.
One of the reasons why I love ONE PIECE is because I see myself sharing at least one characteristic with each of the Strawhats- even Zoro whom I wouldn't normally associate with myself. (Franky and I are both perverts.)
A few years ago, I was exactly like Hinata (Naruto) and Sawako (Kimi ni Todoke). We were all very shy and would stumble over words when speaking to someone we like/admire.
Right now I see myself more like Sasha (Shingeki). Despite being social and amicable, we tend to do our own thing and are a little "out there". We even share traits such as stealing food and saying sorry a lot.
One of the reasons why I love ONE PIECE is because I see myself sharing at least one characteristic with each of the Strawhats- even Zoro whom I wouldn't normally associate with myself. (Franky and I are both perverts.)
