- Joined
- Jan 7, 2012
- Messages
- 521
- Reaction score
- 152
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Okay, this might already have had a thread a while back. But I wanted to discuss this as its own topic. What are some of the Hatsu or characters we know of that don't have Nen categories revealed? Are there any nearly 100% educated guesses you have for them? The ones I want to know most are:
Knuckle Bine with Hakoware (I think maybe Conjurer/Materialization? That makes the most sense to me)
Yupi (Transmutation or Enhancement? He Enhances his rage maybe? I mean if he's a magical beast how do we know his transformations are nen or not? I'm most curious about Yupi's abilities)
Netero (Conjurer or Specialist? I mean he conjured that huge thing, and it has conditions on it, I'm always skeptical when it doesn't quite line up with Hisoka's personality chart)
I'll leave it with those to start off.
Though Gorain being Emission also made no sense to me looking back at a character who I think they do reveal his category. His Nen beasts seem like conjuring to me, but maybe I'm wrong.
Discuss.
Knuckle Bine with Hakoware (I think maybe Conjurer/Materialization? That makes the most sense to me)
Yupi (Transmutation or Enhancement? He Enhances his rage maybe? I mean if he's a magical beast how do we know his transformations are nen or not? I'm most curious about Yupi's abilities)
Netero (Conjurer or Specialist? I mean he conjured that huge thing, and it has conditions on it, I'm always skeptical when it doesn't quite line up with Hisoka's personality chart)
I'll leave it with those to start off.
Though Gorain being Emission also made no sense to me looking back at a character who I think they do reveal his category. His Nen beasts seem like conjuring to me, but maybe I'm wrong.
Discuss.