- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 998
- Reaction score
- 546
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
http://chatango.com/
I've seen it on a lot of websites, it's a free live chat you can put on Web pages.
You can modify it and add rules, and you can add moderators and what not.
http://chatango.com/help?help_group_chat
Here's the link for the help section on Chatango.
I'm looking for some support on this idea, if anyone is interested in a Chatango Chat for Mangahelpers.
I've seen it on a lot of websites, it's a free live chat you can put on Web pages.
You can modify it and add rules, and you can add moderators and what not.
http://chatango.com/help?help_group_chat
Here's the link for the help section on Chatango.
I'm looking for some support on this idea, if anyone is interested in a Chatango Chat for Mangahelpers.
