Sep 20, 2026 #1 Lumii?! Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Sep 19, 2026 Messages 10 Reaction score 24 Country who will be the chess world champion between sindarov or gukesh ? Tell who and why
Sep 20, 2026 #2 Lumii?! Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Sep 19, 2026 Messages 10 Reaction score 24 Country I think it will be sindarov because of his actual form and his domination in the candidates but it will be closer than a lot of people think
I think it will be sindarov because of his actual form and his domination in the candidates but it will be closer than a lot of people think
Sep 20, 2026 #3 89_Snehal Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Sep 19, 2026 Messages 10 Reaction score 16 Age 23 Country I think championship is in November, just few more months and we will see the clash
Sep 20, 2026 #4 Lumii?! Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Sep 19, 2026 Messages 10 Reaction score 24 Country will be a cool clash for sure