Done Chinese to English

Winterk423

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello, I wanted some clarification for meanings of phrases...

開膛手
In literal translation it says: open chest/cavity hand....so I was thinking it was a surgeon or something? But it doesn't seem right in the context.

四處奔走
It sounds like a proverb of some sort, but I am not sure what it means.

而這正是你等待大限前所經歷的慘劇
I translated it into something like..."This is the place in which you will be experience a great tragedy". And in all honesty, that just sounds awful. XD

So, any help would be nice. Thanks!
 
Last edited:

Unproductive

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
88
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
開膛手
a murder, a claw-handed man, a knife wielding man;
-- something like that

四處奔走
run around all over the place

而這正是你等待大限前所經歷的慘劇
This is exactly the tragedy that you will experience while your life runs out.
 

Winterk423

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you so much! That really helps!
 
Top