Question Choose 1 Flashback fight

If you could choose only one fight to fully appear, would it be.

  • Shanks vs Mihawk

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Whitebeard vs Roger

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Roger vs Garp

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • WB Remmants vs Yonkou Black Beard

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Kaidou vs Moria

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Kaidou vs Shanks (WB War)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young Buggy vs Whitebeard

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Akainu vs Kuzan at Punk Hazard

    Votes: 2 10.0%

  • Total voters
    20

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
To have it fully shown, start to finish to envioromental damage, in a flashback.

Just curious to see which one people will pick, tho I put some less popular ones in there just to make em justice.

Also, if you could say why you choose your option over the others, it´d be nice
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I feel like the first three fights would be disappointments because of our high expectations and their power levels, so not that. Plus, I wanna see how the Whitebeard remnants lost to Blackbeard and how brutal the fights were.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,444
Gender
Male
Country
France
Roger VS Garp. We have already seen Whitebeard's abilities and I would like to see a fight between two fighters of their level who don't have DF.
 

yakyu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 20, 2017
Messages
46
Reaction score
67
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Voted for WB Remmants vs Black Beard but my real choice would be Akainu vs Aokiji. I really want a new full logia fight and Sakazuki is my fave marine so I'd love so much to see this fight.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Voted for WB Remmants vs Black Beard but my real choice would be Akainu vs Aokiji. I really want a new full logia fight and Sakazuki is my fave marine so I'd love so much to see this fight.
oh, forgot to add that one, how could I!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I feel like the first three fights would be disappointments because of our high expectations and their power levels, so not that. Plus, I wanna see how the Whitebeard remnants lost to Blackbeard and how brutal the fights were.
I kinda expect some limbs flying at least
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,655
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
shanks vs. Mihawk to get hyped for the endgame. :D
 
Top