Fun Choose the right nen category!

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Let's play a little guessing game while we're waiting for the chapters to resume. For instance let's guess some characters' nen categories (the list may change as we play), and lets say that those who guess most of them right win. Of course the only way to verify our picks is when they get revealed in the manga, and I know we might never get to see the answer ( our grand-children might though :smile-big ), nevertheless it's still fun ^^.

We're only allowed one category choice per character. Each of us can eventually change one of their picks (for instance if you change your mind after discussions), but only one !

The six categories are : Enhancement, Transmutation, Conjuration, Specialization, Manipulation and Emission.
The characters (for now) are: Cheadle, Ging, Pariston, Mizaistom, Cluck, Saiyu, Beyond Netero, Hanzo.

Of course the real goal is for us to discuss the differences of our picks and persuade the others why yours is the correct one ;). That's why I think it's better to not explain my picks in this posts.

Let the fun begin then !

Here are my picks:


Cheadle : Conjuration.
Ging : Emission.
Pariston : Specialization.
Mizaistom: Emission.
Cluck: Manipulation.
Saiyu: Conjuration.
Beyond: Enhancement.
Hanzo: Emission.

Looking forward to seeing your choices and comments !
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Cheadle : Conjuration.
Ging : Specialist
Pariston : Transmuter
Mizaistom: Conjuration
Cluck: Manipulation
Saiyu: Transmuter
Beyond: Enhancer
Hanzo: Emission

For Mizai, I am basing that more on the ability i have seen than on his character.
For Saiyu, it is the exact difference. I think Saiyu is a martial artist and if he was a conjurer, i guess that wouldnt really fit (because it is far away from enhancer). Mb it'd rather make sense that he is a transmuter too and can fight but also conjure well.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,433
Gender
Male
Country
France
Saiyu: Conjurer. Though his monkeys could be emitted beasts. Conjuration works as well, especially since he conjures a staff. Conjuration + Emission would be inefficient.
Cluck: Manipulator. Hard to think of something else after her feat for the election.
Mizaistom: Conjurer. Cards are conjured IIRC, if he isn't a Conjurer he is probably a Specialist.
Geru: Transmuter. Her arm turned into a snake.
Ginta: Enhancer.
Piyon: Conjurer.
Botobai: Transmuter.
Saccho: Specialist. When someone has a weapon he is usually a Manipulator, but my guess is that he is a Specialist. The fact that they have higher chances to become one later in life is also one of the reason I believe this.
Kanzai: Emitter. He has a baseball outfit and his personality fits with Hisoka's analysis.
Cheadle: Enhancer.
Pariston: Transmuter. Only saying that because of Hisoka's analysis though. I doubt he is one.
Ging: For me it' the hardest to guess. When I think Specialist, something in my head tells me it would be too obvious, plus his copying skill is special enough already. But I am sure he is not an Enhancer or a Conjurer. I am split between Emitter and Manipulator.

I think Hanzo is a confirmed manipulator
We never got any kind of confirmation regarding his category. I think he is an Emitter.
 

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
456
Reaction score
658
Country
Sabertooth
I like to think that Cheadle is a Specialist.
Batobai: Transmutter. Red dragon dive would be cool, right?. Or he could be Specialist. Quite charismatic character.
Saiyuu: Conjurer.
Piyon: Manipulator.
Cluck: Manipulator
Mizai: Conjurer.
Hanzo: Emitter or Manipulation. Because he is a ninja.
Like Demonspeed said Geru clearly is a transmutter. Since she can modified her arm.
Beyond: Enhancer or Specialist. A leader material?... Netero name aside, He is remind me to Uvo, a bit.

As for Pariston and Ging, to be honest I can't really think where they belong to. They just... Yeah, hard to guess...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,433
Gender
Male
Country
France
For Mizai, I am basing that more on the ability i have seen than on his character.
For Saiyu, it is the exact difference. I think Saiyu is a martial artist and if he was a conjurer, i guess that wouldnt really fit (because it is far away from enhancer). Mb it'd rather make sense that he is a transmuter too and can fight but also conjure well.
There is nothing wrong with a non Enhancer being a martial artist. Enhancers have the best physical abilities but martial arts are much more than that, we have several martial artists who are not Enhancers already. The way he talked about Enhancers's reactions once they have their senses stolen imply that he is not one. The monkeys can be conjured just like his staff(can probably get much bigger when he is using it for combat) and he wound only need Manipulation to control them. If he only needs these two categories, 60% Manipulation is not really bad.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There is nothing wrong with a non Enhancer being a martial artist. Enhancers have the best physical abilities but martial arts are much more than that, we have several martial artists who are not Enhancers already. The way he talked about Enhancers's reactions once they have their senses stolen imply that he is not one. The monkeys can be conjured just like his staff(can probably get much bigger when he is using it for combat) and he wound only need Manipulation to control them. If he only needs these two categories, 60% Manipulation is not really bad.
Of course a conjurer can be a martial artist. However, Kurapika was put off by being a conjurer due to him thinking it would mean he doesnt have a proper fighting ability.
The only actual martial artist coming to mind that is not at most 1 category away from enhancement is zushi with manipulation.
There are other strong hand to hand fighters like Genthru (conjuration), so yes, it is not out of question.
But still, I don't see saiyu as a conjurer like kite, who conjures a crazy weapon and then rolls with it, but more like someone who conjures the apes which are not manipulated by him but act on their own and then attacks by himself.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,433
Gender
Male
Country
France
Of course a conjurer can be a martial artist. However, Kurapika was put off by being a conjurer due to him thinking it would mean he doesnt have a proper fighting ability.
The only actual martial artist coming to mind that is not at most 1 category away from enhancement is zushi with manipulation.
There are other strong hand to hand fighters like Genthru (conjuration), so yes, it is not out of question.
But still, I don't see saiyu as a conjurer like kite, who conjures a crazy weapon and then rolls with it, but more like someone who conjures the apes which are not manipulated by him but act on their own and then attacks by himself.
Saiyu is a martial artist but essentially it's about their combat skills at close range. I would say many Nen users can be considered unofficial martial artists. At some point it becomes kinda necessary, at least if you are the fighting type since fighting people at close range will become necessary.There is Illumi, who is pretty strong and taught Killua(though I guess it can be considered assassination arts), Shoot, their HTH combat skills are not bad. The best example is Chrollo who proved how good he was during his fights against the Zoldycks and Hisoka. Nen applications like Ken, Ryu and Shu balance things as long as you are good enough.

It would be good if the monkeys were able to move at will but I think the ability to manipulate them could be useful in certain situations. Maybe he can do both.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Saiyu is a martial artist but essentially it's about their combat skills at close range. I would say many Nen users can be considered unofficial martial artists. At some point it becomes kinda necessary, at least if you are the fighting type since fighting people at close range will become necessary.There is Illumi, who is pretty strong and taught Killua(though I guess it can be considered assassination arts), Shoot, their HTH combat skills are not bad. The best example is Chrollo who proved how good he was during his fights against the Zoldycks and Hisoka. Nen applications like Ken, Ryu and Shu balance things as long as you are good enough.

It would be good if the monkeys were able to move at will but I think the ability to manipulate them could be useful in certain situations. Maybe he can do both.
Perhaps he is as good as nen as biscuit is.
She is Transmuter but also uses Manipulation for cookie, i thought it might be the same with saiyu.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Saiyu: Conjurer. Though his monkeys could be emitted beasts. Conjuration works as well, especially since he conjures a staff. Conjuration + Emission would be inefficient.
Cluck: Manipulator. Hard to think of something else after her feat for the election.
Mizaistom: Conjurer. Cards are conjured IIRC, if he isn't a Conjurer he is probably a Specialist.
Geru: Transmuter. Her arm turned into a snake.
Ginta: Enhancer.
Piyon: Conjurer.
Botobai: Transmuter.
Saccho: Specialist. When someone has a weapon he is usually a Manipulator, but my guess is that he is a Specialist. The fact that they have higher chances to become one later in life is also one of the reason I believe this.
Kanzai: Emitter. He has a baseball outfit and his personality fits with Hisoka's analysis.
Cheadle: Enhancer.
Pariston: Transmuter. Only saying that because of Hisoka's analysis though. I doubt he is one.
Ging: For me it' the hardest to guess. When I think Specialist, something in my head tells me it would be too obvious, plus his copying skill is special enough already. But I am sure he is not an Enhancer or a Conjurer. I am split between Emitter and Manipulator.



We never got any kind of confirmation regarding his category. I think he is an Emitter.
Interesting choices, I especially like your choice for Cheadle. Personally I used Hisoka's personality test to rule out some possibilities for her, including Enhancement. But actually that category could fit her well ability wise, she could reinforce the effectiveness of antibodies for instance and get rid of infections.

However, although I would say Geru is a Transmuter but not for the same reason you assumed. In fact Transmutation only affects aura, not limbs or the body. The fact that her hand changed to a snake could well be Conjuration or Specialisation. Tsubone and the late Kurton's abilities are an example of this. but I can still see her as a transmuter changing her aura to different poisons and antidotes.

Another thing, I believe Mizai to be either a manipulator or an Emitter because of his ability, which consists of a cage made of aura to restrict the enemy, and uses the cards as a trigger (also in this last chapter it was said that manipulators need a trigger key-word, in Mizai's case that would be his warning). And Ofc it could very well be just conjured cards with the said ability.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,433
Gender
Male
Country
France
Interesting choices, I especially like your choice for Cheadle. Personally I used Hisoka's personality test to rule out some possibilities for her, including Enhancement. But actually that category could fit her well ability wise, she could reinforce the effectiveness of antibodies for instance and get rid of infections.

However, although I would say Geru is a Transmuter but not for the same reason you assumed. In fact Transmutation only affects aura, not limbs or the body. The fact that her hand changed to a snake could well be Conjuration or Specialisation. Tsubone and the late Kurton's abilities are an example of this. but I can still see her as a transmuter changing her aura to different poisons and antidotes.

Another thing, I believe Mizai to be either a manipulator or an Emitter because of his ability, which consists of a cage made of aura to restrict the enemy, and uses the cards as a trigger (also in this last chapter it was said that manipulators need a trigger key-word, in Mizai's case that would be his warning). And Ofc it could very well be just conjured cards with the said ability.
Geru could be a Transmuter with a mix of Transmutation and Conjuration as Hatsu. She is the Snake, can turn her arm into a snake and a Poison Hunter. We have no confirmation but I think her snake is poisonous. Emulating poison would count as Transmutation, I don't think you can reproduce the abilities of living things with Conjuration.

This or she is a Manipulator/Specialist(most likely Specialist in this case). That kind of shapeshifting is more of a Manipulation technique(Pouf, Illumi's needles).

I said Mizai is a Conjurer because I think the cards are conjured(not sure if it's been confirmed though), if he is a Manipulator he won't use his aura to conjure cards. I don't think Emission would fit, cards have different effects depending on their color, the yellow card is the one which restricts. I find it similar to Kurapika's chains and Crazy Slot.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hmm, so from the latest chapter should we deduce that Hanzo is a Conjurer ? If that's the case them that would be my first mistake :p (I said he was be an Emitter.)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,433
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hmm, so from the latest chapter should we deduce that Hanzo is a Conjurer ? If that's the case them that would be my first mistake :p (I said he was be an Emitter.)
No, it's too vague. We need more details. What kind of clones he uses and how are they used and created. We have seen three Nen users who can use clones AFAIR:

  • Kastro: Conjured and complex clone which has the same abilities as the original and is controlled by him.
  • Morau: Smoke clones which can have complex or simple commands when created.
  • Pouf: Tiny clones made from his body and controlled by him.

From what we know about Nen, I don't think that developing a Nen ability mainly for clones is a good idea for a Conjurer, at least for someone like Hanzo. The clone will be good but it will require Manipulation and Emission to control them.

Morau and Pouf have far better clones, both are Manipulators and they are not using Conjuration for them, with their 80% in Emission they are using their strengths well. Morau could have killed Momoze the same way the killer did with his Deep Purple.

I highly doubt that clones is Hanzo's main ability, I think it's a part of his skill set but assuming it is, how does he create them?(Morau uses his pipe), are they perfect copies? Are they supposed conjured?(We can't know for sure that Conjuration was used because Oito was able to the Nen Beasts) And so on.

So no, it doesn't confirm anything. But if he is a Specialist the clone issues for Conjurers will be solved I guess. He talked about the use of clones as dummies too. Hanzo's clones are not necessarily complex.

I think he is either an Emitter or Transmuter.
 
Last edited:

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No, it's too vague. We need more details. What kind of clones he uses and how are they used and created. We have seen three Nen users who can use
Actually it's not that vague, we have many hints pointing towards conjuration.
The first hint is that Hanzo is a ninja, so I guess he would like his clones to be as real, efficient and complex as possible, i.e. more like Kastro's stuff than Morel's. Second hint is that the guard's clone was most likely materialized inside of Momoze's room directly which is due to Conjuration more than anything, and Hanzo seems to be very familiar with all aspects of such a power. One last hint (a bit too speculative) is based on Hanzo's personality: we know that he likes to show off and look cool, so I guess settling for ninjutsu abilities via Emission only which the general public can't even see, is not a good option for him.

I can imagine his hatsu functioning a bit like Abengane, meaning that Hanzo fullfills some conditions (probably via using "ninja" scrolls) which in return use his Conjuration powers to give him weapons, clones, and even beasts (a bit like in Naruto).


Of course I'm not saying he's definitely a Conjurer, but I'm leaning towards that possibility more than towards Emission. Also he could be a specialist.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,433
Gender
Male
Country
France
Actually it's not that vague, we have many hints pointing towards conjuration.
The first hint is that Hanzo is a ninja, so I guess he would like his clones to be as real, efficient and complex as possible, i.e. more like Kastro's stuff than Morel's. Second hint is that the guard's clone was most likely materialized inside of Momoze's room directly which is due to Conjuration more than anything, and Hanzo seems to be very familiar with all aspects of such a power. One last hint (a bit too speculative) is based on Hanzo's personality: we know that he likes to show off and look cool, so I guess settling for ninjutsu abilities via Emission only which the general public can't even see, is not a good option for him.

I can imagine his hatsu functioning a bit like Abengane, meaning that Hanzo fullfills some conditions (probably via using "ninja" scrolls) which in return use his Conjuration powers to give him weapons, clones, and even beasts (a bit like in Naruto).


Of course I'm not saying he's definitely a Conjurer, but I'm leaning towards that possibility more than towards Emission. Also he could be a specialist.
Forgot to reply.

Traditional ninjas don't use complex clones, they use clones to trick people, they work more like afterimages. The way I see it, it would work like Rythm Echo and could be used like Kastro did initially(trouble Hisoka to then attack). Considering that Hanzo trained as a ninja since he is a kid, the existence of special techniques unrelated to Nen and the fact that he learned about Nen at 18, it might even be unrelated to Nen. Hanzo likes to show off but it's one side of his personality, he can be cold blooded and serious when he needs to. He is an experienced ninja after all.

I don't really agree with your second hint. I don't remember a Conjurer materializing an object without it appearing on a part of his body first. Kastro's Doppelganger is a bit different but the clone does separate from his body and is close to him. It doesn't work in this case sassuming he used Conjuration. He can't just make it appear inside the room out of nowhere. He needed to project his aura inside the room and for this he needs an opening. The door was closed so I will assume that he sent his aura via the ventilation ducts or something. Anyway, he needed an opening to send it so it required at least Emission along with it. If he needed so much concentration to control his clone as Hanzo thinks it means he clone has definitely been conjured but as I said, clones like Morau's would be even better in this situation, so much concentration would be unnecessary. If the culprit is among the six and not is not one of the two who were on break, it means the clone has probably nor been conjured. From the hairstyle I think the culprit was Nipaper who was guarding the door. But the possibility that he left for a break later exists.

So, Conjuration is definitely not necessary for Hanzo even if he uses clones :p.
 
Last edited:

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Forgot to reply.

Traditional ninjas don't use complex clones, they use clones to trick people, they work more like afterimages. The way I see it, it would work like Rythm Echo and could be used like Kastro did initially(trouble Hisoka to then attack). Considering that Hanzo trained as a ninja since he is a kid, the existence of special techniques unrelated to Nen and the fact that he learned about Nen at 18, it might even be unrelated to Nen. Hanzo likes to show off but it's one side of his personality, he can be cold blooded and serious when he needs to. He is an experienced ninja after all.

I don't really agree with your second hint. I don't remember a Conjurer materializing an object without it appearing on a part of his body first. Kastro's Doppelganger is a bit different but the clone does separate from his body and is close to him. It doesn't work in this case sassuming he used Conjuration. He can't just make it appear inside the room out of nowhere. He needed to project his aura inside the room and for this he needs an opening. The door was closed so I will assume that he sent his aura via the ventilation ducts or something. Anyway, he needed an opening to send it so it required at least Emission along with it. If he needed so much concentration to control his clone as Hanzo thinks it means he clone has definitely been conjured but as I said, clones like Morau's would be even better in this situation, so much concentration would be unnecessary. If the culprit is among the six and not is not one of the two who were on break, it means the clone has probably nor been conjured. From the hairstyle I think the culprit was Nipaper who was guarding the door. But the possibility that he left for a break later exists.

So, Conjuration is definitely not necessary for Hanzo even if he uses clones :p.
First of all, I never said Conjuration is necessary for him to make clones. I just said I find it more suitable than, say, Emission, for the reasons I stated above ^^ (especially the fact that Hanzo is so familiar with Conjuration aspects of clones).

Now why wouldn't a conjurer be able to make an object far away from him? It's a delicate question I know, but we've seen many instances showcasing it:

Kastro (whom you've mentioned yourself, and who actually can make his clone quite far from himself, like when he surprised Killua from behind). The second example is Genthru, who can materialize his bombs wherever his target is (as far as we know, the target could very well be separated from Genthru by any layer of thick walls, as long as it can hear his explanation the bomb is gonna appear). How Emission is involved in these cases is unknown, but for sure it doesn't require the user to send his aura away (I mean like Razor would for instance).

Also supposing that to materialize objects into the distance one actually needs to project their aura via emission, then what's the point of having the two categories separated? Just the fact that one is a real object and the other is not is truly a weak reason if you ask me.

For me, Conjuration works kinda like summoning no jutsu in Naruto, meaning that one summons the object from somewhere, and in HxH's case that "somewhere" is the user's imagination. Also I believe one can materialize such objects anywhere in his surrounding area, and it doesn't matter whether they are physical obstacles or not. This is how I see it of course.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,433
Gender
Male
Country
France
First of all, I never said Conjuration is necessary for him to make clones. I just said I find it more suitable than, say, Emission, for the reasons I stated above ^^ (especially the fact that Hanzo is so familiar with Conjuration aspects of clones).

Now why wouldn't a conjurer be able to make an object far away from him? It's a delicate question I know, but we've seen many instances showcasing it:

Kastro (whom you've mentioned yourself, and who actually can make his clone quite far from himself, like when he surprised Killua from behind). The second example is Genthru, who can materialize his bombs wherever his target is (as far as we know, the target could very well be separated from Genthru by any layer of thick walls, as long as it can hear his explanation the bomb is gonna appear). How Emission is involved in these cases is unknown, but for sure it doesn't require the user to send his aura away (I mean like Razor would for instance).

Also supposing that to materialize objects into the distance one actually needs to project their aura via emission, then what's the point of having the two categories separated? Just the fact that one is a real object and the other is not is truly a weak reason if you ask me.

For me, Conjuration works kinda like summoning no jutsu in Naruto, meaning that one summons the object from somewhere, and in HxH's case that "somewhere" is the user's imagination. Also I believe one can materialize such objects anywhere in his surrounding area, and it doesn't matter whether they are physical obstacles or not. This is how I see it of course.
I don't think Kastro made a clone from far away. He noticed Killua once he left the elevator, conjured his clone in his room, then waited to surprise Killua from behind. It would be a quite an advantage for Conjureres if they had the ability to amke appear their weapons anywhere. If it was possible then why didn't Kastro conjure his clone in Hisoka's blind spot, behind him or something? Kurapika would be able to conjure his chains directly on someone. It would be like some kind of teleportation ability. Genthru makes them appear on someone but there are strict conditions, he has to touch the target, say the key words and reveal how his ability works. Plus it takes three persons to make the bombs explode. These are the kind of conditions((if there are no conditions,an enormous amount of concentration) which would be necessary to make a conjured clone work well as Hanzo said since Conjuration is not compatible with Emission and Manipulation. If Hanzo's Nen ability involves clones, I doubt he is using Conjuration because it's more complicated than good, unless he is a Specialist.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't think Kastro made a clone from far away. He noticed Killua once he left the elevator, conjured his clone in his room, then waited to surprise Killua from behind. It would be a quite an advantage for Conjureres if they had the ability to amke appear their weapons anywhere. If it was possible then why didn't Kastro conjure his clone in Hisoka's blind spot, behind him or something? Kurapika would be able to conjure his chains directly on someone. It would be like some kind of teleportation ability. Genthru makes them appear on someone but there are strict conditions, he has to touch the target, say the key words and reveal how his ability works. Plus it takes three persons to make the bombs explode. These are the kind of conditions((if there are no conditions,an enormous amount of concentration) which would be necessary to make a conjured clone work well as Hanzo said since Conjuration is not compatible with Emission and Manipulation.
Yes you're right. It is only possible in some special cases, which I confused with the general cases ^^:

In general Conjurers can get separated from their object. However when they materialize it, the object appears close enough to their body (Kastro, Korutopi, Basho, Kurapika, Kaito etc...).
On the other hand there are special cases like Genthru or Abengane who can make objects appear anywhere in their surrounding space, but they first need some kind of condition and/or a special "marking/label" on the spot where they want the object to appear (Genthru touching the target while saying "bomber", Abengane lighting a fire while dropping his Vodoo puppet in it and so on).

In the case of Momoze's murderer, I guess he could've "marked" either her room, her door, or herself to make his clone appear on the inside (with maybe other conditions).

If Hanzo's Nen ability involves clones, I doubt he is using Conjuration because it's more complicated than good, unless he is a Specialist.
Yes unless he is a specialist as we both suggested...or a Conjurer. Nothing stops him from being one. And If he is indeed one then Hanzo has no choice but to use his conjuration powers if he wanted to make clones. But as I said before, I can see his ability working with the help of certain mediums, like ninja scrolls.

You know, initially I said he would be an Emitter because I pictured his hatsu to involve nen beasts, after-image clones or just to reinforce his projectible weapons (kunais, shurikens...). But now seeing how confident and knowledgeable on the subject of Conjuring clones he is, I'm thinking he could be a conjurer himself. That, or maybe his master was one and had a hatsu like that.
 
Last edited:
Top